Pink ruby, bright mulberry, sea mist, colorblock and polkadots!!!

damn you!!! lol and i thought i wouldn't want a preston!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhmazing!! ya know a bathroom shot would be AMAZING TOO ;) congrats girly!! i know how much you love the pinks/purples!!

Oh I'm going to love that color, mine is shipping from Jax today. So happy I exchanged the Sea Mist for the Mulberry. Congrats and we'll be twins soon!!

BTW, the color code for the bright mulberry is SV/CKY

Oh thank you for the color code!! I still can't get JAX to tell me any other items coming in this gorgeous color! I've tried tons of style numbers with no luck!! :sad: I want to know some accessories!!

Oh thank you for the color code!! I still can't get JAX to tell me any other items coming in this gorgeous color! I've tried tons of style numbers with no luck!! :sad: I want to know some accessories!!

I only checked two bags but the Madison Hobo will be coming in this color. The other I checked was the Bleecker Daily bag and she said no on that one.

I only checked two bags but the Madison Hobo will be coming in this color. The other I checked was the Bleecker Daily bag and she said no on that one.

Awesome! Does the Madison hobo have silver hw?! I've noticed blew eke has silver and Madison has gold in some of the styles with the same color!

Awesome! Does the Madison hobo have silver hw?! I've noticed blew eke has silver and Madison has gold in some of the styles with the same color!
I believe so since the color code is svcky, the sv meaning silver. The sea mist Hobo is also an sv color code, and the DD shows silver hardware. I can't get the DD site to bring up the mulberry but the SA on the phone said probably April? There wasn't a date listed.

I believe so since the color code is svcky, the sv meaning silver. The sea mist Hobo is also an sv color code, and the DD shows silver hardware. I can't get the DD site to bring up the mulberry but the SA on the phone said probably April? There wasn't a date listed.

Awesome!! So good to know!! I hope there will be some wallets or a wristlet coming too!! :smile: love me some bright mulberry!!

OMG I love the pink ruby and bright mulberry Prestons!!! I just bought the Mini Preston in sea mist and I'm going back to my SA for a fullsize Preston... would you please give me the style code for both colors? I'm not sure which one I really want though!