Pics of your Louis Vuitton in action

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had to change to this vintage belt after realising my new Dauphine reversible belt is too loose to be worn with dress , it was okay with jeans pants 2D1D2DED-BDF6-41AA-AEC2-4579CA56C8D3.jpeg

2. You looked really great and sporty with that speedy. That Love keyring and the attached chain are very pretty too. May I ask where you got them from cos I’m really interested too? Thanks

EmmJay likes this.
  3. Vanity PM was getting ready to go out this morning
    56A29844-788A-4E65-BBBF-0202159EA059.jpeg

4. I love my new mwt alma bb with black leather:smile: best purchase ever 20200516_121621.jpg

5. Truly an in action shot! :heart:

6. I love too !!! You’re very slim for a pregnant !!!!

Sandra.AT and Sunshine mama like this.
  7. You look so cute and of course love your bag!

Starbux32 and Sandra.AT like this.
  8. I haven't really been going anywhere for exciting in action photos but I found this old photo from a few years ago on my iPad. Don't have this bag anymore , kinda miss it but it just wasn't me but it was so pretty.

image.jpg

9. A little fun with the twist IMG_5467.JPG Adjustments.JPG

10. Thank you Minda!!

Starbux32, Iamminda and Sunshine mama like this.
  11. Thank you I wear it all the time since I got it

12. The 2 coin card holders are just pretending to go to the library. :biggrin:

Attached Files:

13. The cobalt and Jaune look so good together :smile:. I pretty much like all 5 colors even black.