Photos of your Chanels in action...

View attachment 3312938
Please excuse my baby bump:smile: Have a great Easter:smile:)

Yay Bag Twins!!!

Looks great on you and is that jacket from Spring?

So pretty...

I haven't seen too many photos of this bag around.

How do you like it? I thought it might be a bit on the delicate side (I'm careful to avoid wetness from sitting or soaking through not wiped off, and friction from extended/repeat rubbing against the edges of the pixels to ensure it won't "lift"). The mini size makes it easier to avoid these though. No matter what nothing can stop me from using my bags though. :lol:

I love it so much!! Even my husband truly love it and often ask me to choose it when we go out. :heart:

Thank you guys. This bag is such a weird bag.
I find it hard to wear. I'm just mesmerized by it but it's just so strange!

Same bag, same problem. I think it's just a lot of "bag" and I have to wear a simple outfit or it clashes with the bag. I think the bag is a little simpler without the waist chain or the waist chain just hanging under the bag which is what i do when im trying to make the bag go with my outfit vs making my outfit work with the bag if that makes sense. I also think the leather strap is pretty wide with a lot of color. Usually with Chanel bags the chain is thinner than this leather strap so it isnt as hard for the bag to go with your outfit and the bag isn't as distracting. I'm honestly trying to see if there's a way I can macgyver this waist strap into a shoulder strap (maybe removing one side of the second loopy chain and attaching it to a lobster claw so I can shift where it hangs from?) But I don't make bags so this has been a lot of wishful thinking!

But like you I just think this is such a beautiful bag and I can't bear to give up on it. Hope this helps!

Yay Bag Twins!!!

Looks great on you and is that jacket from Spring?

So pretty...

I haven't seen too many photos of this bag around.

How do you like it? I thought it might be a bit on the delicate side (I'm careful to avoid wetness from sitting or soaking through not wiped off, and friction from extended/repeat rubbing against the edges of the pixels to ensure it won't "lift"). The mini size makes it easier to avoid these though. No matter what nothing can stop me from using my bags though. :lol:

I love it so much!! Even my husband truly love it and often ask me to choose it when we go out. :heart:

This is my first time using this bag. I love it. I don't think it's delicate. Enjoy your bag. The jacket is from spring act 2. It will be put in good use this spring I'm sure with my belly growing. Have a great day.