Photos of your Chanels in action...

I took my newest acquisition out to see the first ever US screening of my absolute favorite film of all time, the End of Evangelion! Yes I used my tablet to take this photo because that's big enough to obscure my ugly face without me having to put a sticker over it, guess I'm lazy lol. I did take photos at the theatre, but they didn't come out too well so I won't post those.
Had such an amazing experience! Some of my friends from college met me there surprised me with gifts (tomorrow is my birthday)! I can't stress how much it meant to me to be able to see this in theatres (right before my birthday, no less!) and the sparkly purple Chanel is such a special occasion bag.

Bonus- what's in my bag!

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_200359.jpg
    IMG_20240317_200359.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_20240317_193006_kindlephoto-93329707.jpg
    IMG_20240317_193006_kindlephoto-93329707.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 231
I took my newest acquisition out to see the first ever US screening of my absolute favorite film of all time, the End of Evangelion! Yes I used my tablet to take this photo because that's big enough to obscure my ugly face without me having to put a sticker over it, guess I'm lazy lol. I did take photos at the theatre, but they didn't come out too well so I won't post those.
Had such an amazing experience! Some of my friends from college met me there surprised me with gifts (tomorrow is my birthday)! I can't stress how much it meant to me to be able to see this in theatres (right before my birthday, no less!) and the sparkly purple Chanel is such a special occasion bag.

Bonus- what's in my bag!
Happy birthday!

Bonus- what's in my bag!
Happy Birthday 🥳