Perlee clover bracelet owners….

I’m considering the perlee clover. I know it’s a really popular and well loved piece on here. Does anyone have regrets owning it? Do you find it easy to wear casually?
I have had my perlee clover in yellow gold for many years. I love it like the first day I received it. It is beautifully made and easy to wear. I wear it whenever we go out and combine it with my Cartier Diamond Love bracelet and my YG perlee bangle bracelet (which BTW I highly recommend also.) After looking at this I am going to clean it later tonight. It has been awhile since I gave it a good cleaning :sad:

IMG_4177.jpeg

Last edited:
I have had my perlee clover in yellow gold for many years. I love it like the first day I received it. It is beautifully made and easy to wear. I wear it whenever we go out and combine it with my Cartier Diamond Love bracelet and my YG perlee bangle bracelet (which BTW I highly recommend also.) After looking at this I am going to clean it later tonight. It has been awhile since I gave it a good cleaning :sad:

View attachment 5645715
Thank you for commenting!! I love to read how much people love their clover. I am the OP and got my clover in May. I love it so much, everything everyone said about it is true! :heart:

View attachment 5645715
Yours has a lovely patina like mine! My SA wants to send it in for polishing, but I kind of like the lived in and loved look.

I have to be in the minority and say I purchased it and returned it because I found it neither here nor there. Not enough bling with the diamonds for the price point, but not simple enough to go with the rest of my stack. Alone it was best, but still, I think I’d rather have something thicker and funkier to wear alone or an amazing-tennis bracelet or 2 that are super bling.

Something about it didn’t sing to me.

However, I have 2 friends that own it, and I LOVE seeing it on them. I think it’s the look you want to achieve. I have a more-funky, not matchy-match style, and it just isn’t me.

If you love it and it looks good on you, get it. If you’re unsure, you’ll probably be like me and regret the purchase.

I have to be in the minority and say I purchased it and returned it because I found it neither here nor there. Not enough bling with the diamonds for the price point, but not simple enough to go with the rest of my stack. Alone it was best, but still, I think I’d rather have something thicker and funkier to wear alone or an amazing-tennis bracelet or 2 that are super bling.

Something about it didn’t sing to me.

However, I have 2 friends that own it, and I LOVE seeing it on them. I think it’s the look you want to achieve. I have a more-funky, not matchy-match style, and it just isn’t me.

If you love it and it looks good on you, get it. If you’re unsure, you’ll probably be like me and regret the purchase.
I definitely agree that the clover needs bling pieces as it tends to feel metal heavy imo. I find it works best layered with tennis bracelet

I definitely agree that the clover needs bling pieces as it tends to feel metal heavy imo. I find it works best layered with tennis bracelet

@missie1 you are certainly the queen of blingy-gorgeous tennis bracelets. I’ve loved your tennis bracelets since seeing the 3-prong one you posted a while back. That’s why I love your stacks actually, because they are more funky and not typical. They are
mixed metal, which I love They are so beautiful and unique. I love seeing your Perlee Clover, but alas it doesn’t look good on me :sad: congrats on the new tennis bracelet, it is gorgeous, as is all you post!

Reactions: missie1
@missie1 you are certainly the queen of blingy-gorgeous tennis bracelets. I’ve loved your tennis bracelets since seeing the 3-prong one you posted a while back. That’s why I love your stacks actually, because they are more funky and not typical. They are
mixed metal, which I love They are so beautiful and unique. I love seeing your Perlee Clover, but alas it doesn’t look good on me :sad: congrats on the new tennis bracelet, it is gorgeous, as is all you post!
Thanks so much. The 3 prong tennis is my favorite. I’m so glad they come across that way as I don’t want to look like the ads. The perlee clover was a challenge for me to stack but it finally came together.

I have the RG Perlee Clover and recently got the single row diamond bangle in RG and I love them together so much that I just ordered the WG versions of both. :angel:
DH might kill me, but you gotta live dangerously once in awhile! :biggrin:
I know this feeling...! Lol. I recently pulled the trigger on 2 pieces which was rather unexpected.. it was one of those moment where i "lost my usual sanity"