Perforated bandeau for your handbag!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow amazing!!! How would you say they run? Narrow? I have kinda flat fat feet and I'm always afraid to try on shoes at the LV store...I'm afraid they're going to laugh at me =(.

2. Well, I'd say they are pretty narrow :/. I wouldn't say they're super narrow but they are definitely on the narrow side. I can post a picture of the inside if you'd like? As for walking in them, they're surprisingly comfortable for the heel width. I wasn't sure if they'd be comfortable enough for me to be in for a few hours, but I wore them out a couple nights ago to a party and they felt like normal heels to me. My feet were starting to hurt a little by the end, but nothing worse than if I were wearing some of my regular (same height, wider heel) pumps. Anyway, I hope this helps guys :smile:

3. If you could post a picture, that would be great! I guess its time to suck it up and try to cram my feet into them at the store, lol. I saw the new denim snekers and they looked decently wide, and sometimes the sandals do...we'll see. Thanks so much!

4. OHH i really like the Perforated Beandeau

I'm going to pop by my local LV store to take a look. Approxiamtely how big is it?

5. Love the scarf! Off to buy!!!!

6. Didn't see the shoes...Cute!!

7. i just bought the multicolour bandeau in the white and black last weekend. now i want these too!
    they are so versatile!

i'm not sure if they've already arrived in Australia though ..

8. ITS HERE!@!!!!!
    I have the orange perf bandeau tied on my batignolles horiz...its too cute!You wouldnt believe how it "pops" a little zing on my handbag!!!OMG! LOVE!!! Will post pic in a min!...hmmmm...pink one is looking good....maybe get another one??!!...yes..it can be worn as a belt too.......yeah!

9. Congratulations! The Orange Is Super Beautiful (Though I Do LOVE All 3!)....I'm Thinking Of The Pink As Well.

10. Oh let us see! =)

11. They have arrived in Aus and are $150 ... I wonder if there will be a charms one??