~Pearl necklaces~ white or colored??

I'm a person with olive complexion also. Hard to describe skin colors but when I buy pantyhose, the color they call 'suntan' matches me well (slightly darker than my skin but not much). I have warm undertones (you can tell this by looking at your veins under your skin at your wrist. People with cool toned skin have veins that show up as blue, people with warm toned skin have veins that show up as green).
I bought my pearls in Japan . They suggested cream or ivory color akoya pearls. They said they sold more white pearls with the rose overtone in Europe and America, good for fair-skinned people who look good in cool colors but in Japan itself more cream colored, Japanese vary in skin tone, some are very white and sort of pinkish but most have a warmer complexion ranging from beige to olive and are more complemented by warm tones, and so by more cream colored pearls.

I have olive/tan skin tone as well. My first serious pearl necklace is a silver gray strand 10-14mm. I really liked it because it's kind of special. However, after a couple years, I think I want a white strand better.:thinking:

I recently got a new strand of white pearls, and I love it for everyday wear... I only had off white and peach colored ones... None matched my pearl studs.

I think white pearls are very classic and you will never get bored.
e44ef7f2.jpg

here is a pic of one of my other pearl strands..
P1030126.jpg

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/very-special-pearl-necklace-397751.html#post8972355

However my next purchase is a multicoloured strand, with whites, blacks, pinks, and browns...