Pandora "in action"

Great idea for a thread! Here's my minimalist Pandora look today on a family weekend date. ;)View attachment 2635765

Regarding your "minimalist" comment... I had my bracelet packed full. Then, removed a charm for safer placement of safety chain and am finding that I like the look of a not completely packed bracelet better. I find that it looks shinier when a bit of the snake bracelet is showing :shrugs: I also like how the charms can move freely and make jingly noises,LOL.

I love the idea of an 'in action' thread! Here's my contribution (excuse the fat old hand)
Gold and silver smooth/plain spacers, wish Pandora still made them as they're getting harder to find
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401624502.541506.jpg

Regarding your "minimalist" comment... I had my bracelet packed full. Then, removed a charm for safer placement of safety chain and am finding that I like the look of a not completely packed bracelet better. I find that it looks shinier when a bit of the snake bracelet is showing :shrugs: I also like how the charms can move freely and make jingly noises,LOL.

I do admire the full bracelets I see here. They certainly look lovely. Mine has just a few charms as Pandora is a recent discovery for me. Sometimes I wear my bracelet with all the charms and sometimes I choose to go minimalist (though come to think of it even with all my charms it's still relatively minimalist LOL). I agree that charms moving freely on the bracelet has a nice jingly feel. ;)

I do admire the full bracelets I see here. They certainly look lovely. Mine has just a few charms as Pandora is a recent discovery for me. Sometimes I wear my bracelet with all the charms and sometimes I choose to go minimalist (though come to think of it even with all my charms it's still relatively minimalist LOL). I agree that charms moving freely on the bracelet has a nice jingly feel. ;)

Yep I don't mind a bit of the snake bracelet showing either and I do love the look and sound of the charms floating (although not quite 'freely' on my bracelet)

OMG are you the tPF'er we've been looking for? People were talking about someone on here whose bracelet were all spacers! That's very pretty thanks for sharing the pic :biggrin:

One of the people I think - unluckily for me I'm not the lady with the gold bracelet! I've put a couple of pics on the other thread.

Glad you like it :smile: