Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Collection - Your impressions

Thank you! The SA did warn me they don't sit 100% flush on the ear. The very top "lifts" up a little off the ear, for lack of a better word. It's not really visible from the front, and I don't feel it unless I touch them. It may depend on your ear lobes how much they lift. It doesn't bother me.

They do stay in place, as long as the backs fit snugly.
The SA also said they can be worn as dangles, if you switch the earring to the opposite ear. I'l get an ear shot of that tomorrow.

Wearing them as dangles sounds great, too! Maybe I'll give them another try. :smile:

I have the silver olive leaf bypass ring and I love it! Also because the ring dosen't scream "logo-mania" like the other T rings I see too much of already. (*in my opinion*)
I tried this ring on in the store and liked it even though IMO it doesn't look inherently "Tiffany". I tend to like lots of nature related things (flowers, leaves). I also like the symbolism of an olive branch. I'm seriously considering getting it. Only wish it came in rose gold.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...params=s+2-p+2-c+287466-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I have the silver olive leaf bypass ring and I love it! Also because the ring dosen't scream "logo-mania" like the other T rings I see too much of already. (*in my opinion*)
I’m thinking of getting that or just the olive leaf band ring. How do you like it? Do you mind taking a picture of it on your finger so I can get an idea how it looks like? TIA!!

Reactions: lucky_lindy