outlet, tj maxx, or department stores?

I grabbed this hamilton at my TJMaxx! I got it for $199! I have always seen the outlet version hamilton. But this was a first!!! It came with its lock an key and the dust bag!! And i got it in my favorite color!! Luggage!! [View attachment 2778466ATTACH]2778465[/ATTACH]

Nice find! Lucky it came with all the pieces because all the ones I've come across are missing the lock, key and dust bag. Congrats!

Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy from the MK store in JFK Airport Terminal 4, or if the prices are the same on the MK website? Was thinking of getting a medium selma! Much thanks in advance! (:
If it's a medium, first check if it's even available on the MK website. I'm not sure about pricing, but I know it's hard to find colors in the medium size, so get it where you can find it. :smile:

Does anyone know if it's cheaper to buy from the MK store in JFK Airport Terminal 4, or if the prices are the same on the MK website? Was thinking of getting a medium selma! Much thanks in advance! (:

I was at JFK T4 last week. They have medium selma in deep pink, electric blue and black in silver hardware. Price at USD298+ tax.

Right now, in the Atlanta, Ga area, TJMAXX is marking down handbags. They're getting trucks in Mon-Fri right now & after Thanksgiving, they'll be getting truck delivery 7 days a week. I just picked up a black large Delancy shoulder tote for $169. There were several MK's marked down. Marshalls has some really good deals too.

Whoaa....Travelers that have not sold are already beat up at the mk boutique, macy's, dillards etc... can you imagine what they will look like in tjmaxx after a couple of weeks from being tossed on the floor, hit with baskets, kids hands, put on hold and tossed on the back counter?? The leather is too soft for that kind of "action"!!! I have mine stuffed and 2 old tees wrapped around it in the mk dustbag because of the leather. I don't regret the purchase at all but tjmaxx can't control what happens to that really soft leather nor do they care. I have seen gucci just laying on the floor at mine and not locked up either.

Whoaa....Travelers that have not sold are already beat up at the mk boutique, macy's, dillards etc... can you imagine what they will look like in tjmaxx after a couple of weeks from being tossed on the floor, hit with baskets, kids hands, put on hold and tossed on the back counter?? The leather is too soft for that kind of "action"!!! I have mine stuffed and 2 old tees wrapped around it in the mk dustbag because of the leather. I don't regret the purchase at all but tjmaxx can't control what happens to that really soft leather nor do they care. I have seen gucci just laying on the floor at mine and not locked up either.

Your absolutely right, too much abuse in those stores for a delicate leather. And how many will be missing the locks and keys just like the hamiltons?!?!

Saw a sm traveller in marshalls last night, all banged up and jammed on the bottom rack. That leather is too delicate for that. It had creases, dents and scratch marks all over it too. It looked like I gave it to a 4 yr old and said "have at it". Drastic clearance is in its future.

lol! Such a good point! I sell my used bags sometimes and buy a couple new ones. ( that's the deal I made with my husband, lol!) The bidders always get me when they ask what the bag has been exposed to. I generally tell them, "not as much as they are exposed to at the department store" lol! You hit it all right on the head! Thanks for cracking me up today. I needed it.