Out of stock of everything!

You need both! they are different. I have 2 Favorites and the Bloomsbury (South Bank Besace replaced the Bloomsbury) Favorite is smaller/no outside pocket/compact bag/ dressy. South Bank Besace will hold more and has the outside pocket, which is very handy. You could get the Favorite in Mono and the South Bank Besace is in DE.
Thank you! Very helpful

Reactions: MeepMeep67
I am trying to be a first time LV customer and buy the Iena MM in DE for my 40th birthday. I had no idea how difficult and annoying it would be to try to get this bag. Can anyone tell me if this bag is normally that hard to get or it’s just the holidays (or something)? Thank you for any tips, advice, help!

Reactions: BlackApple
Is there a good Louis Vuitton small assessory that fits an iPhone 7, key fob and a couple cards? I wanted something to pop into my bag and then take it out separately if I didn’t want to bring everything. I was looking at the mini pochette, but I don’t think it’s long enough for the iPhone 7.

Is there a good Louis Vuitton small assessory that fits an iPhone 7, key fob and a couple cards? I wanted something to pop into my bag and then take it out separately if I didn’t want to bring everything. I was looking at the mini pochette, but I don’t think it’s long enough for the iPhone 7.
I have iPhone 7 not plus and it fits into the mini pochette with cards and key fob .

I have been trying to track down a Pochette Accessoires in DE canvas or in MNG canvas via the LV US website for several months now, and I have been checking the LV website several times a day, everyday, but have had no luck so far. Feeling very frustrated about the difficulty of tracking down a PA in DE or MNG canvas.:frown:

Does anyone know typically around what time (and please include the timezone being referred to) the LV US website usually "restocks" their items/inventory?