Other bags besides MK?

I'm really liking it. I purchased the same one for my mom and fell in love with it. It's very comfortable to carry. However, the inside lining is black so it's a "black hole". Hence, my need for bright accessories....:biggrin:

Thanks. It was recently a part of the Winter Sale as well as the Factory Online Sale. It did sell out online but a SA may be able track one down for you. I can give you the item number if you want.... :smile:
That would be wonderful thank you so much

Brining this thread back... Hope everyone is well! DH and I are currently roadtriping around Canada. Due in NYC next week for a few days before going home. Looking into my first new bag in agessss.... I need a smart black bag with SHW which I can use for day or evening (think Chanel Boy without the £4K price tag). MK Sloan Editor or Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody?? I need opinions! :yes:

Reactions: jules 8
Brining this thread back... Hope everyone is well! DH and I are currently roadtriping around Canada. Due in NYC next week for a few days before going home. Looking into my first new bag in agessss.... I need a smart black bag with SHW which I can use for day or evening (think Chanel Boy without the £4K price tag). MK Sloan Editor or Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody?? I need opinions! :yes:

Hope you are enjoying Canada! How did you find the handbag selection here? Lol[emoji5]
If it is between those two I would choose the Love crossbody, I really like how much it emulates the boy bag.

I have my eye on a YSL lou camera bag with chevron quilting and SHW. It is more $$ than Rebecca Minkoff but still way under the Chanel price tags .... That or a Gucci marmont camera bag .... I cannot decide!

Reactions: DiamondsForever
Hope you are enjoying Canada! How did you find the handbag selection here? Lol[emoji5]
If it is between those two I would choose the Love crossbody, I really like how much it emulates the boy bag.

I have my eye on a YSL lou camera bag with chevron quilting and SHW. It is more $$ than Rebecca Minkoff but still way under the Chanel price tags .... That or a Gucci marmont camera bag .... I cannot decide!
We're loving Canada thanks hon! Currently on a train from Ottawa to Toronto. We've been so busy exploring I actually haven't had time to check out the bag selection yet!
Those are both lovely choices, which one are you leaning towards? I'm leaning towards the Minkoff if they have the combo I'm looking for. I like the idea of some variety and Minkoff is more if I buy in the UK.

We're loving Canada thanks hon! Currently on a train from Ottawa to Toronto. We've been so busy exploring I actually haven't had time to check out the bag selection yet!
Those are both lovely choices, which one are you leaning towards? I'm leaning towards the Minkoff if they have the combo I'm looking for. I like the idea of some variety and Minkoff is more if I buy in the UK.

Ooh Toronto is very close to where I live. You will definitely find lots of Minkoff at the Nordstrom and Saks there. and then we have a Holt Renfrew - Canadian department retailer that also caries Minkoff

I realised I didn't update you ladies on my attempt to buy an RM in NYC! Tried the small love crossbody and it was tiny! I liked the medium size but never found it in black with the silver hardware. And I think in my heart I wanted it to be a Chanel as so similar to the boy... so the search continues for a small black bag with SHW... I'm more careful about spending these days as we finally moved house about 6 weeks ago, so all our money is going towards the house at the moment!