Opinions on the Burberry Waterloo trench coat?

So two years later and still no Burberry trench for me, BUT they just introduced the Waterloo in Camel which is much more flattering on my complexion than Honey Yellow, I just need to make the trip to an actual store before dropping that kind of money. I'm still a bit heartbroken over the missed opportunity with the Chestnut but the Camel is really growing on me, plus maybe that will teach me to not always drag out my decisions haha.
Hello, I'd also wanted a Burberry trench forever. Before Covid, I had the opportunity to try on both the Waterloo and the Kensington. I'm 5'4" on a good day and have a busty figure. The Kensington was more flattering to me. The raglan shoulder of the Waterloo did not look as good on me as the structured shoulder of the Kensington. I recently got a Kensington in the mid length. I don't know where you are but, the boutiques here will do complimentary alterations on their coats. I had just the sleeves shortened and I love how it turned out. I chose navy over black - just better for my coloration and wardrobe. Your day will come! Good luck!

I just bought the Waterloo in camel and it is a stunner! The color is gorgeous. I was originally going to get the Kensington, but the camel color made me purchase the Waterloo instead. You won’t regret it.

Wait, Camel is available? I saw it on the German website but when I went back to purchase it was gone and customer service said they didn't plan to bring it back. I found it much more flattering than the Honey colour.

Found it on the German site! It isn't listed under the "classic" Waterloo but has its own listing as cotton gabardine Waterloo. That's not the camel colour I remember (which was lighter, just a tiny bit darker than Honey but warmer) but it sure is stunning. Maybe I'll take the trip to my nearest store to see it in person.

Reactions: bosstara