Opinion on this ring please

i like it. it's a contemporary design but simple enough that it won't go out of style and a nice departure from typical thin pavé band solitaire that seems to be everywhere these days. i like the thickness of the band, i don't think it's too wide at all. but i agree that the important thing is that you love this ring and that it suits your style.

the total weight of the ring may be 3ct but the center is made up of a few stones.
he is sweet for thinking of you. is that a picture of the actual ring? i would be weary because it is the islands and you can not see it. i remember on trip there was a jeweler advertising 3 ct tennis bracelets at a ridicoulsly low price well the stones were sooocloudy and yellow i even doubt they were diamonds. the pictures however were of beautiful stones. well anyway i hope that is not the situation and you love the gift from your husband.

the total weight of the ring may be 3ct but the center is made up of a few stones.
he is sweet for thinking of you. is that a picture of the actual ring? i would be weary because it is the islands and you can not see it. i remember on trip there was a jeweler advertising 3 ct tennis bracelets at a ridicoulsly low price well the stones were sooocloudy and yellow i even doubt they were diamonds. the pictures however were of beautiful stones. well anyway i hope that is not the situation and you love the gift from your husband.

I hope not too...I will defenitely have it appraised here in the US as soon as I can. The center is actually one stone with the illusion of four stones.

congratulations on your new gift, i hope you do like it , you are the one who will be wearing it...it is pretty, when i looked at diamond earrings i wanted a cut that was extremely expensive so an option was buying ones made of smaller stones to make up a bigger stud...in the end i decided to wait until i could buy the one stone ones...and ended up using the funds for something else, lol...but how sweet of him to buy you one! oh and i have actually bought high end jewelry in the islands myself since they were 50% off...but it was a very big jewelry store, so i trusted them, be sure to get it appraised and insure it.

oh geez, don't even question it, he IS a great hubby! perfect! you know it takes a lot of effort for men to pick things out and i think he did great on this one. the bling will just take your breath away

I absolutely love the ring...it is actually different than the one on the picture...I like the one I got better...he did really good...I have attached pictures. Thank you all for your nice comments.

Attachments

• Ring 003.jpg
    Ring 003.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Ring 007.jpg
    Ring 007.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 82
WOW!!! That is a beautiful ring!!!! You must be so happy! I've been watching this thread b/c I wanted to hear about your new ring....I think a few of us were waiting with you for your husband to return from his trip.

That is a truly special piece of jewelry. Wear it in good health!