Opinion on 4mm silver bead bracelet with blue enamel RTT heart

Beautiful bracelets! Are charms able to be added to bead bracelets? I'd love the boy charm!
My boy charm (representative of my son and two grandsons) is attached to my 10mm Tiffany Bead Bracelet. When I ordered it, I also purchased one of Tiffany's spring rings and attached it between the beads that way. It fits beautifully and the rounded design of the spring ring works well with the 10mm beads.

See how unobtrusive the design of the ring is:
spring ring.jpg

Reactions: berbils
Oh wow! Was it a fight to get them to replace it? How has the replacement held up?
None at all!! I took in both bracelets and a necklace chain that broke into tiffany, the guy looked up my receipt, then told me I would be getting two brand new ones and the chain would be $80 to fix. I don't live in a country with a tiffany store, so I had called before and was told there wasn't much to be done but to take it into a store... was NOT expecting such great service!!! I've had my bracelets replaced in may so can't say much... so far so good, but the previous one only lasted about a year and half until the enamel fell off

I then realized that I was given the wrong size... either the first one was the wrong size or the receipt was wrong, so was given the larger size. Well turns out I then went to another tiffany store to ask for an exchange in size (brand new condition) and I was given the smaller one no questions asked. I did show them I had gotten a pink one as a gift and wanted both to match in size!!!

Reactions: marie132
c998648943861792d634f9ccb52305f5.jpg

Pic of my two bracelets.

I too lost my beloved blue enamel heart but found it and took it into Tiffany to show how the whole blue heart had simply come off the face of the silver heart. They offered to replace it but I opted not to replace it for fear it would just happen again. Instead, I got a credit and eventually chose something else. As Mininana said above, take precautions such as removing it when swimming or showering if you choose to purchase it.

I loved this bracelet but ended up selling as it stretches over time and the beads are so delicate that I worried it would fall apart as I saw horror stories