One Fendi Made To Order OR 3 others bag?

Hello Everyone who keep following my sweet dilemma,

Today I went to my local Fendi boutique which I have make pre appointment with the S. A, when I arrive been greeted by the Store Manager and s.a that I have make the appointment.

Since I'm there with few friends of mine so we been showing all the current collections and do a little boutique tour since the boutique just do the face-lift.

After that we seated in the VIP room, and so the journey of choosing what hardware to choose from and what color I want.

Usually I am a casual person so I pick SHW
and I thorn between colors, they have ample of choice.

Here I share with u the VIP room and the process pictures.
My s.a do her attempt to droll us with Croc Peekaboo.

IMG_20191128_135819.jpgIMG_20191128_135809.jpg

And the rest I will make a proper reveals after 6months.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. [emoji8]

Hello Everyone who keep following my sweet dilemma,

Today I went to my local Fendi boutique which I have make pre appointment with the S. A, when I arrive been greeted by the Store Manager and s.a that I have make the appointment.

Since I'm there with few friends of mine so we been showing all the current collections and do a little boutique tour since the boutique just do the face-lift.

After that we seated in the VIP room, and so the journey of choosing what hardware to choose from and what color I want.

Usually I am a casual person so I pick SHW
and I thorn between colors, they have ample of choice.

Here I share with u the VIP room and the process pictures.
My s.a do her attempt to droll us with Croc Peekaboo.

View attachment 4602058View attachment 4602059

And the rest I will make a proper reveals after 6months.
Thank you everyone for your kind words. [emoji8]
Thank you for posting this very exciting event. I also love the art on the wall. Is it a fendi fashion illustration?

Reactions: ayutilovesGST