On the go MM vs Neverfull MM

I've been wearing the nervefull mm as an every day bag for years and yesterday I bought the on the go mm because it was very comfortable when I tested it. I hope I get everything, it's a bit smaller but I like the shape. and because it's not too big, you don't get stuck with the bag when you twist yourself, which sometimes happens with square, rigid bags. I'm also very curious whether it's a bad buy or whether I use it more often.

Reactions: Reamie
I never got into the whole OTG frenzy because I usually don't like boxy shapes. Softer shapes work better on me so I prefer the Neverfull.

Plus OTG style looks really serious, and my lifestyle right now isn't all that serious. And for sporadic work meetings I carry my black Hermes 35 birkin or a non brand depending on who's sitting across from me.

When I tried the OTG in store, it didn't look right, and I thought it was heavy for everyday, but it could work for other ppl.

I tried an OTG and found it heavy, boxy, cumbersome and way too easy to bang into corners. I returned immediately. It’s very structured which can be nice in some situations. I have multiple NFs and love them, use organizers in them for shape. Even my leather NF is not as heavy as OTG. HTH
Thanks for the input. Was thinking the stiffness would hopefully hold up the weight instead of the sagging and pulling down the weight . I am waiting for the epi version MM OTG that I ordered. I went to LV store and the canvas was very light , empreinte is very weighty

Reactions: DrTr
Thanks for the input. Was thinking the stiffness would hopefully hold up the weight instead of the sagging and pulling down the weight . I am waiting for the epi version MM OTG that I ordered. I went to LV store and the canvas was very light , empreinte is very weighty
Hope you find what works for you. I use organizers by Divide and Conquer at Etsy. Connie, the wonderful woman who makes them, has exact sizes for many LV bags. I like hers, they are canvas and the bottom has a flexible piece of plastic that makes it more sturdy and gives some spill protection. I think I have 7 from her :P maybe the MM won’t sag as much, although I tend to think any bag that we load up will eventually stretch. Let us know what you decide!

Reactions: myfavebag
Hope you find what works for you. I use organizers by Divide and Conquer at Etsy. Connie, the wonderful woman who makes them, has exact sizes for many LV bags. I like hers, they are canvas and the bottom has a flexible piece of plastic that makes it more sturdy and gives some spill protection. I think I have 7 from her :P maybe the MM won’t sag as much, although I tend to think any bag that we load up will eventually stretch. Let us know what you decide!
Thanks for the tip! I am excitedly waiting for the item to arrive. Will update here