Olive Rogue

I promised to post pics of my new Rogue in Olive. It's such a gorgeous bag. I was very torn between Olive and Oxblood, but the navy suede in the Olive made me choose this one. I think it will go with everything I wear (lots of black, gray, cream, wine, blues). Sorry, I can't figure out how to flip the pictures right side up!
View attachment 3509878 View attachment 3509880 View attachment 3509881
Congrats! It is beautiful. Love the Rogue.
I have the Outlaw satchel in Olive with blue suede lining. Great combo. Enjoy!

Two things have been holding me back on the Rogue. The price and the weight. I have other heavy Coach bags . One I recall with lacing (was it called Devlin?) It is boxed in my"collection." I never cut the tags. But boy this is beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G930V using PurseForum mobile app

I don't consider this a really heavy bag. Yes, it's heavier than LV but those aren't leather.

My 25 is surprisingly light to me. Makes me wonder how much heavier the regular size could be? That's partly why I got the smaller size, that & I have other bags the regular rogue size. But now I'm wondering... maybe there will be another rogue in my future after all if I can find a deal:smile: I've been loving my 25 more & more! Carries so easily. Wish they'd do more colors with the old brass.

Reactions: kcoach