Okie dokie...

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
Inky Paws said:
I love the Sigrid Olsen! You have great taste! Congrats on getting so many awesome bags on one trip!
Aww, thank you! :shame:

I can't believe I flew in Wednesday night, and left Saturday morning...and got such great finds! :lol:

KK

O.G.
Sep 22, 2005
Bjara said:
I have to take them later today...the battery for the digital is charging, and we have a b-day party to go to with the boys at noon.

I'll try to take two of each bag, one by itself, and one of me carrying it....but that would require hubby to help me...and I don't like to be laughed at because of my obsession. LOL

con't~

I'll take one of the HH Havana too, with stuff in it, so you can all see how it looks full. I hope it shows it clearly...when I posted the pic of the AB Saddle, it was difficult to see the details on the bag on my shoulder.
I know exactly what you mean when you said you don't like to be laughed at especially by hubby. He used to tell people about my obession on shoes too and how I take care of them. One tip, Tripod and DIY :lol:.

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
kathyrose said:
I love the first one a lot!!!
Thanks! :smile:

I posted my pics in the showcase area under Bjara's cache...I didn't have a lot of time, and didn't want to bore you all putting them in two threads. :blink: