odeon 2020 what are your thoughts?

WOW!! Crossbody trifecta. I bought the Odeon PM in black and thought it is so supple and easy to carry. I also tried on the zipped flower tote for a shoulder/hand carry option. I like the Odeon PM for the easy use. I saw someone add a handle which changed up the look. Can you weigh in on your flower tote? Does it slouch much? What are the cons? Flower tote (zipped) is still on my mind. Thx!
I should say that I love the Flower Tote also. Of the 3 bags I like the SBB the least. I use a purse organizer in the Flower tote so it does not slouch and did not slouch even without it. I use chain extenders on it also, so I can wear it crossbody. I love the design with the top handles and full size/length pockets on both sides of the bag. Size-wise they are very similar, but I do find the flower tote a little heavier than the Odeon PM. In my mind, that would be the only drawback.

Reactions: Moestyles
I should say that I love the Flower Tote also. Of the 3 bags I like the SBB the least. I use a purse organizer in the Flower tote so it does not slouch and did not slouch even without it. I use chain extenders on it also, so I can wear it crossbody. I love the design with the top handles and full size/length pockets on both sides of the bag. Size-wise they are very similar, but I do find the flower tote a little heavier than the Odeon PM. In my mind, that would be the only drawback.
THANKS SO MUCH:loveeyes: for weighing in! I tried both on, luckily both available at the store. I liked both. I like the flower tote, casual with a little edge/attitude than a regular hand held. Would love to see how you extended the strap. Just one side or both sides?

THANKS SO MUCH:loveeyes: for weighing in! I tried both on, luckily both available at the store. I liked both. I like the flower tote, casual with a little edge/attitude than a regular hand held. Would love to see how you extended the strap. Just one side or both sides?
It’s extended on both sides with 3” extenders from Etsy. I use them on quite a few of my bags. They look great and wear well.

7B29C2CD-7649-4B8C-8105-0F66F99A1AC5.jpeg

4C43850C-DC02-4FD3-B388-3A3E318138DF.jpeg

2151DCC6-9989-47B8-B80C-6D65E97C5945.jpeg

Hi! When you get both I would love to know ur thoughts on it and which one you picked and why. Thxs!!
Hi
I choose the PM, it holds my everyday stuff and the opening is not to small using a full size wallet which I prefer.
The MM is a much larger bag and i would use it for travelling, it hold loads, iPad 10 and my kindle s as long with my daily stuff.
It’s been a while a bag has excited me, I just love it!

B217AAB1-29E9-4120-AEE2-B9AC881F95CA.jpeg

46B0BEAF-630F-467C-AA42-50221159C230.jpeg

D889A10E-8C8A-44E9-8602-27E4062F2272.jpeg

I got mine a few days ago it was a gift for my nan for her birthday. Oh my gosh, it's a hard pass. I think I got caught up in hype and it has to go back. :sad: It is not well-made, I am sorry to say. The zipper is wavy already because of the dip in the center and there is absolutely no way to run the zippers without using both hands at some point, it cannot be done with a single hand. I tried it myself and of course my nan was hopeless because she has a touch of arthritis. I got the PM and the strap was very long. It is very very VERY cute, but no. The opening was also very small and the inside is so dark you can't even see your stuff without flashlight! lol I wanted her to have it so bad but she (and I) couldn't handle the drawbacks. And it was MIF but terribly misaligned on the sides., and that luggage tag jutted out like super bizarre. Looks amazing but in reality it didn't work :sad:

I got mine a few days ago it was a gift for my nan for her birthday. Oh my gosh, it's a hard pass. I think I got caught up in hype and it has to go back. :sad: It is not well-made, I am sorry to say. The zipper is wavy already because of the dip in the center and there is absolutely no way to run the zippers without using both hands at some point, it cannot be done with a single hand. I tried it myself and of course my nan was hopeless because she has a touch of arthritis. I got the PM and the strap was very long. It is very very VERY cute, but no. The opening was also very small and the inside is so dark you can't even see your stuff without flashlight! lol I wanted her to have it so bad but she (and I) couldn't handle the drawbacks. And it was MIF but terribly misaligned on the sides., and that luggage tag jutted out like super bizarre. Looks amazing but in reality it didn't work :sad:
I've been an avid LV buyer for 20+ years, and the Odeon is by far one of my most favorite LV purchases ever. The canvas is extra thick and pliable, the strap, on the shortest hole, is a perfect length for the shoulder. The tag is reworkable so that it doesn't jut out. And because of the narrowness of the bag, my SLGs lineup perfectly inside and are super easy to find. The front pocket is really big for keys and a phone. My zipper is as smooth as butter. I heard the bag is currently LV's most popular bag and hard to find. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. 20200902_150516.jpg

I've been an avid LV buyer for 20+ years, and the Odeon is by far one of my most favorite LV purchases ever. The canvas is extra thick and pliable, the strap, on the shortest hole, is a perfect length for the shoulder. The tag is reworkable so that it doesn't jut out. And because of the narrowness of the bag, my SLGs lineup perfectly inside and are super easy to find. The front pocket is really big for keys and a phone. My zipper is as smooth as butter. I heard the bag is currently LV's most popular bag and hard to find. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. View attachment 4851454
Planning to get it too but too many things I want to get. I think it’s good weekend bag to go around while doing groceries or errands...

I've been an avid LV buyer for 20+ years, and the Odeon is by far one of my most favorite LV purchases ever. The canvas is extra thick and pliable, the strap, on the shortest hole, is a perfect length for the shoulder. The tag is reworkable so that it doesn't jut out. And because of the narrowness of the bag, my SLGs lineup perfectly inside and are super easy to find. The front pocket is really big for keys and a phone. My zipper is as smooth as butter. I heard the bag is currently LV's most popular bag and hard to find. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. View attachment 4851454
That's great for you!!!! Super that it worked out, enjoy it.

Your top handle strap is pretty and different. Do you mind saying where you got it from and the leather and gold hardware are same/similar color as the LV one? Thanks

Is this MM or PM

I love how you accessorized it. I hate that they didn’t have it at the boutique I went to when I was debating on getting it. :sad: