Ode to the Roulis

Sooo tempting! I just got drawn to the Roulis! There’s not much reviews on it either. Would you say it’s a hard to get bag?
Based on the US H site, minis are available periodically, but don't tend to last very long. Compared to the other styles that are available on-line, I would say that the roulis, esp. the mini, is in fairly high demand.

Sooo tempting! I just got drawn to the Roulis! There’s not much reviews on it either. Would you say it’s a hard to get bag?
Definitely not in the B/K/C range but they’re def not as available as other styles. Rarely seen on the (US) website and those who popped up usually are gone in the same day. Most recently I saw a noir mini Roulis a few weeks back on the website, it was only there for a few hours. Same goes with the store availability, they’re not up on display (at least in the ones that I frequent) and when you ask the SA, it’s a bit of a hit and miss. Good luck!

Definitely not in the B/K/C range but they’re def not as available as other styles. Rarely seen on the (US) website and those who popped up usually are gone in the same day. Most recently I saw a noir mini Roulis a few weeks back on the website, it was only there for a few hours. Same goes with the store availability, they’re not up on display (at least in the ones that I frequent) and when you ask the SA, it’s a bit of a hit and miss. Good luck!

Thank u [emoji8]. I didn’t make it to Hermes in SF yesterday. There were crazy traffic coming from Sacramento [emoji29]

Does anyone know if the interior of evercolor Roulis is also evercolor leather? The interior of my Roulis feels and looks very very different from the exterior evercolor. The leather inside looks like mysore goatskin.

(The part of the leather that has stamping is evercolor and the leather of the dividers look and feel different! Tougher and grainier.)

B5A68098-C97C-4F7F-8DE4-14CA57CD40E1.jpeg