Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

I had a feeling this one would find you @etoile de mer; it’s perfect for you! I love that pop of yellow. Enjoy!

Thank you so much, textilegirl, you know me well! :flowers: I've tried a number shawls with gris chine backgrounds in the past, they always felt too cool/charcoal leaning for me. This one definitely feels easier to wear, plus I couldn't pass up the lush design contrast with the encre details.

Thank you so much, dear etoile!

You look wonderful! ... congratulations on this beauty!

Thank you, Croisette! :flowers:

Last edited:
So pretty on you! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you, Sammy! :flowers:

This is beautiful! I'm sure it looks fabulous with your Bleu Saphir GP!

Many thanks, MAGJES! :smile: You're so right about the Bleu Saphir! The shawl arrived Friday, and I hadn't even checked. After I read your post I pulled out my Garden Party, they look so nice together! Also looks nice with my Bleu Encre Jige. Yay!

• Thanks
Reactions: Sammy Royal
Have not posted my Zebra Pegasus in Bleu Marine yet. So far, have to admit that I enjoy my CSGMs more, but this might change once it will get warmer. :smile:
View attachment 5376731
I love how you can highlight just one part of the triangle and create different looks by folding it:
View attachment 5376732
View attachment 5376733
View attachment 5376734

This is gorgeous on you and I LOVE the way you‘ve tied it with the colorful feathers showing! The second pic is my favorite! :love:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sammy Royal
Thank you for posting your stunning pics and the info. I fell in love with it, and it’s en route to me as i am typing. I never would have known about this otherwise :hugs:

Yay, I hope you love it, 880! :flowers: I've posted the more dramatic, high contrast portions. Some areas are more subdued. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it on arrival!

• Love
Reactions: 880
I recently bought a scarf exactly like this one. I am posting a google image as mine is packed to be sent back but I am having second thoughts about it.
I love the way it looks but I am unsure how to wear/style it. Does anyone have one like that and could advise if it’s wearable or it’s one these pieces that look beautiful but stay in the drawer all the time? 926DE804-758F-422A-834B-E05207771EF3.jpeg

Reactions: 880 and Sammy Royal