Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

My dear Samourais scarfie friends-need your advice please! Im torn; I just received my Samourais cw05 in the mail after stalking for weeks on the website but it looks like it was worn?! :confused1:There is a crease/indentation on one corner which I highlighted and looking at the back of the scarf there are a couple more of the creases/indents like it was put thru a scarf ring?! I dont know if i should return it or just except it since its soo hard to get! What are your thoughts? Thank you so much for your invaluable advice!!:flowers:
View attachment 3710927

Yes the stores routinely - 5 to 10 percent of time - sell pre creased scarves

I blame this thread for me bringing home a second Samourai! ;) I have cw 03 and convinced myself one was just fine. Well, I went to pick up a twilly and thought I'd take another peek at 02 but I came home with 05. It's totally out of my comfort zone but all the lovely photos I've seen of it here convinced me I should try it! I really have to stop checking this thread!! It's too tempting :smile:
IMG_6963.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: BBC and Birdsong333
I blame this thread for me bringing home a second Samourai! ;) I have cw 03 and convinced myself one was just fine. Well, I went to pick up a twilly and thought I'd take another peek at 02 but I came home with 05. It's totally out of my comfort zone but all the lovely photos I've seen of it here convinced me I should try it! I really have to stop checking this thread!! It's too tempting :smile:
View attachment 3740972
05 is beautiful

Reactions: hoot
I went to the Hannover store yesterday on my H roadtrip in Europe and tried on the cw 03 for the second time. They only had one left. I love the colours but it just didn't work with my pale Scandinavian complexion, so I bought a second cw05 that I truly love. The colours and the design is so beautiful, especially in silk. Guess there is a little Samurai in me [emoji3]

Oh, you are so lucky, I'm so happy for all of you who got your Samourais. I can't find cw 05 anywhere in Switzerland. I was also looking for cw 04. Do you dear Ladies have any idea how could I get at least one of these CWs 04, or 05, preferably 05, as they are not even available on Swiss website. :sad::sad::sad:

I left Hannover yesterday, currently in Frankfurt and later today in Zürich. They had cw5 in Hannover so perhaps you can contact the store?