Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

So gorgeous on you, @lanit ! Congrats for finding it!!! I've been wondering what happened to this cw and the bright green one. Still hoping to find them (although chances are that neither cw will really work on me).

Thanks, and I’d bet at least one e two would be beautiful on you BBC! Was told that Europe has more of that helps.

This is really beautiful on you lanit; the Della Cav mousse sent you in the right direction colorwise (or was it the other way around, LOL!)

Thanks dear textile; You know my colorwheel and collection very well. I chose the Della C mousse because I had given up on this Samourai colorway, and it still makes my heart sing. So even if they are similar colors the design and weight will be no issue in duplication.

So beautiful on you!

Stunning! Perfection on you!!!

:hbeat: Gorgeous, I love this colorway!! :hbeat:

Congratulations, lanit! This is a beautiful shawl! I love the green and purple. So DREAMY and looks lovely on you!

Thanks so much scarf, hopiko, etoile, LadyB for the compliments! Finally my Samourai collection is complete.

Posted these in the Evelyne thread but they seem just as apropos here...my first two CSGMs, and the same design :heart:

View attachment 4161112 View attachment 4161113
QuelleFromage,
These two pictures took my breath away! I am twins with you on the second Samurai shawl but also have "lovey eyes" for that first one. Your two evies are PERFECT matches for these shawls. Thanks for the eye candy and welcome to the Samurai club! (And congrats on your first H shawl purchases. These are so addictive! :loveeyes:)

Posted these in the Evelyne thread but they seem just as apropos here...my first two CSGMs, and the same design :heart:

View attachment 4161112 View attachment 4161113
That's so funny - we are twins on both, and they are also my first CSGMs! Love them with your Evelyns! :girlsigh:
Do you wear your cw 05 with black clothes?
Every time I do, it kind of bothers me that the background is caban and not actually black... :hrmm:
Hopefully I'll find one for that purpose this season!

That's so funny - we are twins on both, and they are also my first CSGMs! Love them with your Evelyns! :girlsigh:
Do you wear your cw 05 with black clothes?
Every time I do, it kind of bothers me that the background is caban and not actually black... :hrmm:
Hopefully I'll find one for that purpose this season!
I do wear 05 with black - I love how it looks. But I prefer colors against black rather than scarves with black in them. To me black clothes are just a blank canvas.
I wear 06 with black too. I'm a New Yorker now - everything is black!

Managed to snag this on H.com after kicking myself for not purchasing one when it first came out. However, I’m not sure if I should keep it. I tend to go for jewel tones and don’t wear much red/orange or turquoise. What do you think?
View attachment 4198903

Honestly - this one is hands down my favorite. It’s got a lot of neutrals hidden in there (white and grays and that awesome dark navy) and the other colors, though they are pops, go with a lot. I think the only colors this cw doesn’t really work with are purples, green-yellows and dark brown.

Managed to snag this on H.com after kicking myself for not purchasing one when it first came out. However, I’m not sure if I should keep it. I tend to go for jewel tones and don’t wear much red/orange or turquoise. What do you think?
View attachment 4198903
It looks very nice on your neck! However, if you're not comfortable wearing it or don't feel like the colors flatter you, exchange it for another. There's a few lovely colorways still available online, as well! Oooh, and CW 05 is back in stock, just in time for fall!!! I'm so tempted to get another colorway (maybe the fuchsia or the turquoise/white)...ggggg.
https://www.hermes.com/us/en/product/parures-de-samourais-shawl-140-H243071Sv05/
upload_2018-9-21_7-32-9.png

Last edited: