Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Hi @Croisette7
Thank you so much for your sweet comments. This CW is really beautiful and versatile. I was grinning from ear to ear while trying it and taking pictures. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful mod pictures too. They are so helpful and you always pair the jacket/accessories nicely with the Hermes. :heart::heart:
I'm blushing dear, thank you kindly yodaling.

Reactions: LadyCupid
Straight off the plane from Paris (the scarf, that is!). I have been waiting a few months for this little beauty to finally be available on-line. I am so glad I have bought it as well as the deeper blue/salmon one as it has a completely different vibe. You just have to love the range of H blues! I will take better pics later but am having a horrid hormonal day hairwise.
IMG_20180417_110456.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Straight off the plane from Paris (the scarf, that is!). I have been waiting a few months for this little beauty to finally be available on-line. I am so glad I have bought it as well as the deeper blue/salmon one as it has a completely different vibe. You just have to love the range of H blues! I will take better pics later but am having a horrid hormonal day hairwise.
View attachment 4038115

Yaaaaaaeeeeeeesss! :loveeyes:

Reactions: Pautinka
View attachment 4038115

Wow! You have worn it so well.
I had second thoughts about keeping this cw but after seeing your picture - this is definitely a KEEPER.

Wow! You have worn it so well.
I had second thoughts about keeping this cw but after seeing your picture - this is definitely a KEEPER.
Gosh, you must keep it! To my mind it is a real classic. I love my other one but the design on this cw just seems more detailed. Don't let it go!! [emoji4]

Reactions: mrsseow
So....since I can't find 06 in Madison or online (I will call BH and see but assuming will be same) and have no plans for Paris and am realllly mad at New Bond Street...which CW should I choose as second choice? I tend to go for more neutrals, blues and greens with a neutral background are great but I think absinthe is too yellow....

So....since I can't find 06 in Madison or online (I will call BH and see but assuming will be same) and have no plans for Paris and am realllly mad at New Bond Street...which CW should I choose as second choice? I tend to go for more neutrals, blues and greens with a neutral background are great but I think absinthe is too yellow....

If you don't mind buying online, I would continue stalking for 06 on the website. 06 briefly showed up online yesterday afternoon, but it sold. In my opinion there's a nice chance it will show up again. Only one I have not seen online at all is the vert emeraude/saumon (CW 12?)

If you don't mind buying online, I would continue stalking for 06 on the website. 06 briefly showed up online yesterday afternoon, but it sold. In my opinion there's a nice chance it will show up again. Only one I have not seen online at all is the vert emeraude/saumon (CW 12?)
Thank you Saranga....I will keep stalking!

Don't settle for 2nd choice, QF. Wait for your CSGM cw06 - it's out there. Good luck! ;)

Reactions: BBC and Julide
View attachment 4038115

Looks great on you Pautinka and I’m following your footsteps, Fedex will deliver mine later today. I agree they look very different, for me summer versus winter.