Ode to Kelly Double Tour!

Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has owned blanc/white leather bracelets? Does no have to be Kelly only, but any of the white leather bracelets....how do they hold up? do they dirt easily just from wear?

Thanks!

Also wondering about sizing...
Now if you are saying the new T2 is slightly smaller than the S used to be, has anybody tried that out for M, i.e. is the new T3 also slightly smaller than the old M used to be? Thanks for your help

Answering my own question - here is a comparison pic of the new T3 (black) with an old M - the latter is indeed slightly longer.

77A48CAF-2D67-43FE-BACF-A919836EC1BA.jpeg

Hello everyone!
I am considering getting a croc KDT online, because none are available where I am. My wrist is around 5.7” so I would assume I would fit a T1 in calfskin snugly. However, if the exotics are smaller than the calfskin ones, should I be getting T2 in it instead? I’m also tempted because there are no T1 in exotics in stock online, but would they restock them in the future?

Hello everyone!
I am considering getting a croc KDT online, because none are available where I am. My wrist is around 5.7” so I would assume I would fit a T1 in calfskin snugly. However, if the exotics are smaller than the calfskin ones, should I be getting T2 in it instead? I’m also tempted because there are no T1 in exotics in stock online, but would they restock them in the future?
Do you have a link to what it is you're looking? I remember how I used to size these.