Ode to Contrast -S-t-i-t-c-h-i-n-g-

Omg I love everyone's bags. Contrast stitching is my absolute fave! Question, which colours come with white CS as standard? I know that Gold, Etoupe and Blue Jean do, but was just wondering if there were any others? TIA
There have been a ton of special or limited edition combos that had contrast stitching like Candy edition. Your post just reminded me that my Lagoon K28 has contrast stitching =)

Attachments

• 99D723EA-07DF-467E-B65B-B78DDEFBF623.jpeg
    99D723EA-07DF-467E-B65B-B78DDEFBF623.jpeg
    502.1 KB · Views: 1,247
Last edited:
Looove all your beauties!! Does anyone have a black B/K with Blue Sapphire stitching? I’m SOing a Black Chevre Sellier w BS stitching. Just want to have a better idea how it would look like!
TIA [emoji254][emoji254][emoji254]

Reactions: csetcos
Looove all your beauties!! Does anyone have a black B/K with Blue Sapphire stitching? I’m SOing a Black Chevre Sellier w BS stitching. Just want to have a better idea how it would look like!

I would also consider doing a BE stitch like @Txoceangirl did, above, on black. BS could be a little dark.

In some cases where a contrast lining is chosen and we want matching thread, we in fact choose an even lighter thread that pops and still gives the illusion of matching the lining. Hope that helps and makes sense!

I would also consider doing a BE stitch like @Txoceangirl did, above, on black. BS could be a little dark.

In some cases where a contrast lining is chosen and we want matching thread, we in fact choose an even lighter thread that pops and still gives the illusion of matching the lining. Hope that helps and makes sense!

Thank you dear! BE pulls a tad purple on black imo. BE on any blue color is huge love though!
Was also considering G Mouette, however maybe that’s a bit too light on black. Btw, lining of my SO is R Tyrien, definitely don’t want that for stitching :smile:

oh well...think I should stick to the BS, it’s 1 of my fave H blue also :smile: Thank you!

Reactions: csetcos
Thank you dear! BE pulls a tad purple on black imo. BE on any blue color is huge love though!
Was also considering G Mouette, however maybe that’s a bit too light on black. Btw, lining of my SO is R Tyrien, definitely don’t want that for stitching :smile:

oh well...think I should stick to the BS, it’s 1 of my fave H blue also :smile: Thank you!

I think your logic makes complete sense now that I hear more of the details! [emoji7]

The black chevre Kelly that I posted in this thread has Bleu Saphir lining. The SA recommended Cobalt stitch as BS would not stand out. I think you can see that BS would work but would be quite subtle. HTH.

Does anyone have a photo of Gris asphalt with any darker blue stitching? Went with BFF for her order yesterday and she got stuck with the stitching. I think she should do a contrast but she’s very much a neutrals girl all the time.

BBC- this is one of the options I was considering. While I don’t have a pic of that, I do have one of a GA and a Bleu Saphir Calvi that may help a bit?IMG_2330.jpg