Ode to Chaumet

It was already discontinued so I ordered from a reseller, but the price was much higher than retail for the RG available now (but much lower than the full pave WG that is still available). I am in the USA, so I would just order online if I decided to get the RG semi-pave since there are no stores here. Size 150 is the same as Cartier Love 16, JUC 15, Perlee XS/14.
Thanks for the info, my size is not available online. I will keep checking. I am glad you were able to find it, it is such a great piece and stacks beautifully! Perfect amount of casual bling. My friend was talking me into the necklace, but I always end up buying cartier lol as the safer choice.

Yes! But need to stay focused. :doh: Bee my love in wg is next on the list followed by 2 pairs of earrings.... But it doesn't mean it can't join the queue! :lol:
I have pieces on hold at Cartier :shocked:. Bee my love in my size is never ever in stock. What Earrings do you like? I need to stay focused as well. I wish we had a point of sale her in the states.

I have pieces on hold at Cartier :shocked:. Bee my love in my size is never ever in stock. What Earrings do you like? I need to stay focused as well. I wish we had a point of sale her in the states.
We have 2 stores in Australia and I'm fortunate 1 of them is in my regular shopping centre. What size BML do you need?

Tiffany hardwear earrings in rose gold (already have a necklace and bracelet) and some large lab diamond studs. I only got my ears pierced last year so very lacking in the earring department. Oh, and I also want another BML ring, in rose gold.

What do you have on hold at Cartier?

• Love
Reactions: sjunky13
We have 2 stores in Australia and I'm fortunate 1 of them is in my regular shopping centre. What size BML do you need?

Tiffany hardwear earrings in rose gold (already have a necklace and bracelet) and some large lab diamond studs. I only got my ears pierced last year so very lacking in the earring department. Oh, and I also want another BML ring, in rose gold.

What do you have on hold at Cartier?
I need 59 for the ring as I would want it on middle and pointer to stack. Although it may look good stacked with pave love ring? I love the hw collection. I would love a few pieces! I hate the Tiffany price increases, so I understand wanting to get those first .I love the double wrap bracelet and necklace.

I have Trinity ring with and w/o diamonds, the trinity necklace and Juc necklace in RG on hold. I want a casual right hand ring and or necklace. I also have sunnies on hold hehe. Please post if you go to Tiffany's. I may pop in there too. Back to Chaumet to keep this ot. Please post pics if you have any .

• Love
Reactions: caruava
About a year ago, I asked for help because I was undecided on BML and had so many helpful responses! At the time, I couldn’t decide on a color or size, so I returned the bracelets my husband ordered online and forgot about it.

6 months later, I finally had the opportunity to try one on in store while traveling and fell in love! I ended up going home with the pink gold/half pave version in one size up from my Cartier bracelets.

Here’s an old pic from earlier this year. I’ve been wearing it solo lately and really enjoy how it looks on its own.

My only wish is that they had stores in the US. My clasp comes off somewhat regularly (2-3x/week) and I haven’t even looked into servicing it bc I am not ready to be without it, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpeg
    IMG_2950.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 63
I need 59 for the ring as I would want it on middle and pointer to stack. Although it may look good stacked with pave love ring? I love the hw collection. I would love a few pieces! I hate the Tiffany price increases, so I understand wanting to get those first .I love the double wrap bracelet and necklace.

I have Trinity ring with and w/o diamonds, the trinity necklace and Juc necklace in RG on hold. I want a casual right hand ring and or necklace. I also have sunnies on hold hehe. Please post if you go to Tiffany's. I may pop in there too. Back to Chaumet to keep this ot. Please post pics if you have any .
Will do! Lovely pieces you have on hold. Will keep a lookout in the Cartier forum if you do decide on them! And do check out Tiffany hardwear sunnies, I love them.

For the BML ring, I want to wear on my right hand pointer/middle finger. I've previously tried the wider version and it looks too bulky (I need a 60). However I did like it on my left hand which is sized smaller. I don't have a pic but the last time I went, I tried the finer one in RG on my right pointer, and I liked it. I almost thought of getting another WG in a larger size (pinky is a 47), but I have enough WG rings at the moment.

Attachments

• RG BML 1.jpg
    RG BML 1.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 48
  • RG BML 2.jpg
    RG BML 2.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 48
  • RG BML 3.jpg
    RG BML 3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 51
  • WG BML 1.jpg
    WG BML 1.jpg
    470.2 KB · Views: 50
  • WG BML 2.jpg
    WG BML 2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Love
Reactions: jjgg and sjunky13
About a year ago, I asked for help because I was undecided on BML and had so many helpful responses! At the time, I couldn’t decide on a color or size, so I returned the bracelets my husband ordered online and forgot about it.

6 months later, I finally had the opportunity to try one on in store while traveling and fell in love! I ended up going home with the pink gold/half pave version in one size up from my Cartier bracelets.

Here’s an old pic from earlier this year. I’ve been wearing it solo lately and really enjoy how it looks on its own.

My only wish is that they had stores in the US. My clasp comes off somewhat regularly (2-3x/week) and I haven’t even looked into servicing it bc I am not ready to be without it, lol.
This is gorgeous! I think I recall a recent post saying there was a service centre in the US?

Will do! Lovely pieces you have on hold. Will keep a lookout in the Cartier forum if you do decide on them! And do check out Tiffany hardwear sunnies, I love them.

For the BML ring, I want to wear on my right hand pointer/middle finger. I've previously tried the wider version and it looks too bulky (I need a 60). However I did like it on my left hand which is sized smaller. I don't have a pic but the last time I went, I tried the finer one in RG on my right pointer, and I liked it. I almost thought of getting another WG in a larger size (pinky is a 47), but I have enough WG rings at the moment.
I love it all! Our hands look similar with mine being a lil chubbier lol I may need a 60 as well. My thin pave juc ring is a 58 or 59 and I wear it on my left hand which is smaller. I love all of your white gold rings too. The clash in white really looks great on you. The bml makes the perfect stacking ring and pointer finger ring. I see the thin plain on your pinky too, so cute!

Is the bml in pic 3 a 2.5 or 4 mm?

• Love
I love it all! Our hands look similar with mine being a lil chubbier lol I may need a 60 as well. My thin pave juc ring is a 58 or 59 and I wear it on my left hand which is smaller. I love all of your white gold rings too. The clash in white really looks great on you. The bml makes the perfect stacking ring and pointer finger ring. I see the thin plain on your pinky too, so cute!

Is the bml in pic 3 a 2.5 or 4 mm?
Thank you! I do love that clash, was my first Cartier piece.

It's a 4mm. All the RG are 4mm. The WG is 2.5.

I take a 55 on my left hand pointer and middle fingers if that helps.

hi everyone, long-time reader of this thread but first-time poster :P my SA at Chaumet said a price increase is likely before the end of this month - has anyone heard anything similar or different? I don't want to panic buy!

hi everyone, long-time reader of this thread but first-time poster :P my SA at Chaumet said a price increase is likely before the end of this month - has anyone heard anything similar or different? I don't want to panic buy!
Hello! I'm not sure exactly and can't remember when my SA said the increase has historically been, but yes, I understand one is coming. My SA was going to let me know as soon as she finds out. If that's what you've heard it likely be the case.

What piece/s are you considering?