Noticeable Nice November 2020 Purchases!!

Christmas came early! My SA shocked me when she pulled out a favorite MM they just go in stock. I had to have and am so grateful to her! Also love the new maida bag... Soo comfy.
Did you check the Date code? Was it made recently? I just recently also snagged FAV MM DE from SA but later noticed the bag was made 19th week of 2019 so 1.5years old. Bag is in brand new condition and am just glad to have it in my collection but seemed odd that it so old.

Did you check the Date code? Was it made recently? I just recently also snagged FAV MM DE from SA but later noticed the bag was made 19th week of 2019 so 1.5years old. Bag is in brand new condition and am just glad to have it in my collection but seemed odd that it so old.
I just got one last week too! 20th week of 2019. Perfect condition! Congrats bag twin!

Christmas came early! My SA shocked me when she pulled out a favorite MM they just go in stock. I had to have and am so grateful to her! Also love the new maida bag... Soo comfy.

There’s a possibility favorite mm is coming back. I saw a CA on IG taking preorder for this style.
I might consider one in DE print as well as I already have eva in mono.
Enjoy yours.

There’s a possibility favorite mm is coming back. I saw a CA on IG taking preorder for this style.
I might consider one in DE print as well as I already have eva in mono.
Enjoy yours.
I just got off the phone with client services. He confirmed that they are revamping the favorite. He didn’t have details about price or a possible release date. If I hear anything else I will provide an update.