Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

My first order from midnight Friday has shipped! Fingers crossed it includes all 15 items that are supposed to be in there. It's coming from California to Tennessee so I won't see it until next week sometime. Probably for the best as my husband will be out of town.

I received two items yesterday that will go back. https://www.nordstrom.com/s/gibsonlook-off-the-shoulder-knit-top/5926565 in black. Very thin and a hand wash item, but the big issue for me was the neckline. there doesn't appear to be a seam in it. Its just supposed to fold under? I couldn't make it work and stay in place. Too much effort for a basic black shirt IMO.

Also thought I would wade into the shirt jacket world with the https://www.nordstrom.com/s/thread-supply-shirt-jacket/5934105. This sucker is thick. And I'm 5'4" so it hung way lower than the model, coat length not shirt length on me. And so thick! Hard to force the buttons through the holes, like really work it. Not for me. I actually have a really solid mens flannel with pockets from Costco last year that worked as a great shirt jacket. For $12 whole dollars. Guess I will stick with that.

I was influence by this thread yesterday to order the Timberland hiking boots. Thanks friends! They're going to be great with my Costco flannel shirt jacket!
This sounds like the perfect 90s throwback outfit! And I think I bought the same Costco flannel for my husband last year!

My first order from midnight Friday has shipped! Fingers crossed it includes all 15 items that are supposed to be in there. It's coming from California to Tennessee so I won't see it until next week sometime. Probably for the best as my husband will be out of town.

I received two items yesterday that will go back. https://www.nordstrom.com/s/gibsonlook-off-the-shoulder-knit-top/5926565 in black. Very thin and a hand wash item, but the big issue for me was the neckline. there doesn't appear to be a seam in it. Its just supposed to fold under? I couldn't make it work and stay in place. Too much effort for a basic black shirt IMO.

Also thought I would wade into the shirt jacket world with the https://www.nordstrom.com/s/thread-supply-shirt-jacket/5934105. This sucker is thick. And I'm 5'4" so it hung way lower than the model, coat length not shirt length on me. And so thick! Hard to force the buttons through the holes, like really work it. Not for me. I actually have a really solid mens flannel with pockets from Costco last year that worked as a great shirt jacket. For $12 whole dollars. Guess I will stick with that.

I was influence by this thread yesterday to order the Timberland hiking boots. Thanks friends! They're going to be great with my Costco flannel shirt jacket!

I also ordered that thread and supply shirt jacket. I'm a little taller so it may work, I got the camel color. I also ordered a BB Dakota one that has a little wool. Some comments were that it was itchy however that shouldn't be a problem for me if I have sleeves or another sweater on until it rather than a tee-shirt. I'm hoping that I will like that one more, it could be a full-on coat and good for layering

This happened to me with a RevitaBrow duo - they included a GWP for a brand that I didn't order and left out the RevitaBrow, but it was listed on the slip - and then it happened again yesterday with a Club Monaco dress! They issued a refund for the RevitaBrow, and we are still pending an investigation for the Club Monaco dress. :sad:

In all my years of online shopping with Nordstrom I've never had items left out of an order, and now it's twice in one week! I know NAS must be a busy time of year and I am sure they are overwhelmed with all of the orders but I am shocked.

Oh gosh, I hope you will get your result & refund soon from the investigation and able to re-order your missing items!

A couple more items trickled in last night - both keepers!

Sweaty Betty Super Sculpt High Waist Yoga Pants in Black - I'm biased because I love their leggings but these feel the best of all I currently own. Almost didn't get them but soooo glad I did!

Monica Vinader Ava Disc Pendant Charm in Sterling Silver - After the Fiji Diamond Pendant Necklace disappointment, I was worried about this one. But really love it! The diamond footprint is larger and a little sparklier than the Fiji. Fiji just looked cheap.

I've gone back for more! This happens every year - super-focused list and then I go crazy picking up things I keep seeing here!

I got a spreadsheet a few days ago from the affiliate program with some inventory on items and if more were coming or it was fully received.

The Madewell Eggplant Cardigan is fully received with no more coming, so I guess I can stop stalking it for now. Bummer. No word on those T&B long sleeve t-shirts either.
Are these Reiss Brianna Cargo Pants still restocking? I’m ambassador level and they were sold out before I could shop. Been stalking like crazy and haven’t seen them restock at all nor have I received any restock notifications. I adore them in the online pics.1D54B3E2-EF40-4DE2-9DCE-4F48DD946C6D.jpeg Thank you!

This sounds like the perfect 90s throwback outfit! And I think I bought the same Costco flannel for my husband last year!

I bought it for one of my sons and he turned his nose up so I just kept it for myself and ended up loving it! I think its going to be great outfit for hanging out in the Smokies!

I also ordered that thread and supply shirt jacket. I'm a little taller so it may work, I got the camel color. I also ordered a BB Dakota one that has a little wool. Some comments were that it was itchy however that shouldn't be a problem for me if I have sleeves or another sweater on until it rather than a tee-shirt. I'm hoping that I will like that one more, it could be a full-on coat and good for layering
I hope it works for you. I didn't think this one was itchy. I think I was just thrown by the thickness, couldn't figure out how to wear it.

I got a spreadsheet a few days ago from the affiliate program with some inventory on items and if more were coming or it was fully received.

The Madewell Eggplant Cardigan is fully received with no more coming, so I guess I can stop stalking it for now. Bummer. No word on those T&B long sleeve t-shirts either.
Can you check in the madewell bobble cardigan in gold? Mine was cancelled and I need a small.

Something to think about with restocks. If you can, I believe it’s smart to order several of an item that has sold out before you can order. I ordered the free people turtleneck for my daughter in beige as her first choice sold out before Ambassador level (Maroon). Her level was Friday & she was able to order beige. She got it yesterday & there were several pulls in the sweater, the fact that I have another that isn’t snagged helps!

This is a long shot, but has anyone seen this woven bath mat in person? The description doesn’t include dimensions which isn’t very helpful. It came in three color options. This may be one of those still in transit Nordstrom brand items but I recall seeing it in stock briefly when the sale went live for Icons:

Yes, I have it. Dimensions are 24 x 36. I ordered the black/cream that your link goes to and it's very soft but I'm not sure the beige will work in my bathroom. It's a little bit more of a dirty-beige than I was expecting.

Something to think about with restocks. If you can, I believe it’s smart to order several of an item that has sold out before you can order. I ordered the free people turtleneck for my daughter in beige as her first choice sold out before Ambassador level (Maroon). Her level was Friday & she was able to order beige. She got it yesterday & there were several pulls in the sweater, the fact that I have another that isn’t snagged helps!
So true. My plum expandable Longchamp arrived yesterday with two scuffs, one on the front and one on the back. Fortunately they both disappeared with a little wiping with a wet cloth because I know it’ll be near impossible to find another.