Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

Now that I know my size, I'll probably stock up on Natori underthings and skincare.

I have a list of things I'm not permitted to buy because I have more than enough in those categories: work dresses and pants, blazers, handbags, wallets, sneakers, pumps, sports bras and leggings... let's see if I follow my self-imposed ban :smile:

Lots of good points here. I've gotten a bunch of stuff on super sale at Nordstrom and other sites over the past couple of months, so I can't really think of much else that I need/want at the moment. However, I'm hoping to get some good bras in the sale this year. Trying to slowly replace all my old ones that don't look/fit great anymore. Also maybe a few gift items to stash away for Christmas.

Reactions: eleanors36
Hello everyone! Glad to see this started! The NAS is my favorite of the year. Can’t say I need anything, but it is s great time to buy new boots, athletic wear and sweaters. Even though I am not going anyplace these days, it is great to get something new. Please share intel if you have it!

Reactions: Landra
Does anyone have a wish list yet or is it too soon? Do you usually wait until you see what is offered or do you shop from a sort of list?

I usually have an idea of what I want to buy, I can never have enough denim and sweaters - I have a problem!! But I feel like every year I always ending up finding WAAYYY more than I planned...thanks to you all :smile:

I am so excited that we are going to be able to see everything online beforehand; in years past, by the time I am able to scroll through everything in the sale half the items I put in my cart are sold out...So I check out multiple times...which is kind of a hassle. Overall I am happy with how they have set everything up.