Newest Watch! What do you think? Is it a keeper?

Love it!! I'm looking for a black ceramic watch now (bought a white one last week) and can't find the ESQ one -- do you mind if I ask where you found yours?

I've had ESQ watches and they are very nice -- usually I like the styles better than Movado.

Thanks for the compliment. I got mine from Norstrom Rack on Sat. The price was $416. I love the white one like it but can't seem to find it anywhere. I think I only need one ceramic watch though. Which white ceramic watch did you end up getting?

Thanks for the compliment. I got mine from Norstrom Rack on Sat. The price was $416. I love the white one like it but can't seem to find it anywhere. I think I only need one ceramic watch though. Which white ceramic watch did you end up getting?

I bought the DKNY white ceramic one at nordstroms online. I haven't even received it yet - LOL! It's been shipped, so hopefully tomorrow. :smile: There is also a black one and I'm going to see how I like the white one first -- but really don't want two of the same style. Have never bought DKNY watches before but the price was right at $250.

Wildflower, that sounds very beautiful! Congrats! I had the Michael Kors Oversized Ceramic watch in white but sold it because it was super heavy on my wrist. Also, it wasn't really my style. It was a impulse buy. Well enjoy your new DKNY watch and dont forget to post pics! :smile:

Wildflower, that sounds very beautiful! Congrats! I had the Michael Kors Oversized Ceramic watch in white but sold it because it was super heavy on my wrist. Also, it wasn't really my style. It was a impulse buy. Well enjoy your new DKNY watch and dont forget to post pics! :smile:

I will! I went with the one that has gold trim... :smile: