NEW Turtle and Ocean Key Chains! PICS!

Thank you Bess! I AM an Ebay Powerseller, so I am used to taking detailed pics!

Thanks for the compliments, girls!

It WAS in the 80's today (first time this year), so I HAD to get out and go to Coach and get the Turtle and couldn't resist the Ocean key chain once I saw it!:lol:

The pail IS cute and its striped like the Legacy line!

I live about 1 hour from the ocean. Can't wait to go!

I just noticed this thread is rated 5 stars! THANK YOU!

sweet sweet sweet! absolutely sweet! now i really can't wait to see the turtle in person. as i've mentioned, i loveeeee turtles. great that you have it and the pony tail scarf looks so cute.

So I went to the store to order my Signature Stripe tote in Crimson earlier today. I saw the turtle in the store on Friday or Saturday because we had it out early, but I didn't buy it. When I went back today I saw it again. Then I saw it on here with the ponytail scarf.... and even though I just bought that freaking purse... *cries* I bought the turtle and the ponytail scarf. My DH about had a heart attack when he saw the scarf was $40. He was like "WHAT?!" I was just like, "Shhh, honey."

Handbag, you're as bad of an enabler as I am! :love: I love the scarf and the turtle and they are gonna sell out fast!

Thank you Bess! I AM an Ebay Powerseller, so I am used to taking detailed pics!

Thanks for the compliments, girls!

It WAS in the 80's today (first time this year), so I HAD to get out and go to Coach and get the Turtle and couldn't resist the Ocean key chain once I saw it!:lol:

The pail IS cute and its striped like the Legacy line!

I live about 1 hour from the ocean. Can't wait to go!

I just noticed this thread is rated 5 stars! THANK YOU!

I rated it first, right when I saw it. Those pics you took ROCKED. :heart:

Handbag, you're as bad of an enabler as I am!
love.gif
I love the scarf and the turtle and they are gonna sell out fast!

I rated it first, right when I saw it. Those pics you took ROCKED.
heart.gif

THANKS SARAH!:blush:

GIRLS, CHECK THE WEBSITE! THEY ARE ON THERE NOW!:yes: