New Turnlock Hobo Reveal

I was just reading those reviews as well. I'm already looking and planning my Christmas shopping. I hope Coach has fixed this issue.....:smile:

I'm not sure how an endcap comes off but more than one person had it Halle. Several times. I know within a year they will repair or refund but I just dealt with that with my rogue so I rather not do it again. Lol

I've had my Turnlock hobo for almost 6 months and the end cap fell off last week. Coach replaced it with a new bag. I also saw the online reviews about this problem but the sales staff said they had t seen that issue.

Maybe a silly question but if the end cap falls off does the zipper still work ok? Did you carry the bag a lot?

The zipper still works but the end is kind of frayed and unfinished looking. I carry it daily but I don't think I'm terribly hard on my bags.

Thanks. I bought the seaglass for myself and it might be a tad too small for me. But I've been debating downsizing because I love the color. Or I was debating giving it to someone as a gift if I didn't keep. Just wasn't sure with the knowledge most are having this problem with it if I should just return

Thanks. I bought the seaglass for myself and it might be a tad too small for me. But I've been debating downsizing because I love the color. Or I was debating giving it to someone as a gift if I didn't keep. Just wasn't sure with the knowledge most are having this problem with it if I should just return

I'm not sure you can infer that most people are having zipper problems based on the few people who have mentioned it online