New Tiffany Engagement Ring: THE NOVO

BEAUTIFUL!!! i love it!! i actually like the thin band...it makes the center stone stand out soo much more! i dont like thick, overly ornate, bands..i think they are distracting to the center stone.

BEAUTIFUL!!! i love it!! i actually like the thin band...it makes the center stone stand out soo much more! i dont like thick, overly ornate, bands..i think they are distracting to the center stone.

I showed this to the bf. He actually liked it. He usually just likes solitares. But he likes this one for the same reason. I think this ring is a good compromise. j/k :girlsigh:

i saw it in person yesterday at the south coast Tiffany in OC. It's much daintier in person and it's not set as high as it appears in the picture. It's definitely micro pave. I didn't fall in love, i have to admit, i think because it just reminds me of so many rings out there. i still love the classic...it's the beautiful side view of the prongs!!!!

I tried on a 2 ct. Nova ring and its absolutely beautiful on. I like this ring better than the Legacy. I think I'm going to stick with a Tiffany round solitaire but this ring is a close second. The band goes beautifully with a 2 ct. stone.