New styles up on Coach site

When I'm carrying a bag the phone goes in a pocket if it has one. Sometimes I will carry a wristlet in my purse if I have a bigger bag and just grab that to run into the store, if the wristlet is big enough I will put my phone in there too. I turned my Pac-Man wristlet into a wallet and wish it was a little bigger to put my phone in there, then again any bigger and it might not fit into my smaller bags. I do love a cute wristlet! I just bought a Nolita 19 and it is quite roomy. I will be testing it out on vaca this week. [emoji3]
I think I saw your Noritake, with the pretty floral pattern? That's very nice. Enjoy your vacation!

Do any of you carry your phone in a wristlet when you put it in your bag? Not a wallet/phone thing, but a wristlet? I'm trying to figure out if I'm just trying to justify getting one of the new gorgeous wristlets....tea rose, wild tea rose, pink neon, link......[emoji41][emoji48]
I carry a wristlet and a mini skinny card holder in my Rogue as my wallets. While I don't stick my phone in the wristlet if I'm carrying the whole bag (prefer the side pockets for quick access), I did get the wristlet so that I can just put my phone in on the go when I don't want to carry my whole bag.

Attachments

• IMG_1863.JPG
    IMG_1863.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 396
I carry a wristlet and a mini skinny card holder in my Rogue as my wallets. While I don't stick my phone in the wristlet if I'm carrying the whole bag (prefer the side pockets for quick access), I did get the wristlet so that I can just put my phone in on the go when I don't want to carry my whole bag.
Thanks for your response! Beautiful bag and insides.

Reactions: JVSXOXO
View attachment 3629072
I was just checking this one out online. I love the green! Unfortunately, it's not in any of my local Coach stores. Anyone see this yet in real life?

I have! My SA showed me the green one. I would have been totally sold on purchasing either the black or chalk versions, but it turns out those have brass hardware as well, which I'm just not into for these bags. :sad: (They were shown on the website with gunmetal for a while, and they only recently corrected it to be brass.)

I have! My SA showed me the green one. I would have been totally sold on purchasing either the black or chalk versions, but it turns out those have brass hardware as well, which I'm just not into for these bags. :sad: (They were shown on the website with gunmetal for a while, and they only recently corrected it to be brass.)
Despite the green, did you like the bag otherwise? I'm kinda worried about the weight especially since I wear bags crossbody

Despite the green, did you like the bag otherwise? I'm kinda worried about the weight especially since I wear bags crossbody

I actually never tried it on, but I can't imagine that it would be heavier than the bag in your avatar pic. :smile: The chain/leather strap was definitely wider than the ones used for the Dinky, so that likely means it weighs more, BUT the width should provide more comfort.

I actually never tried it on, but I can't imagine that it would be heavier than the bag in your avatar pic. :smile: The chain/leather strap was definitely wider than the ones used for the Dinky, so that likely means it weighs more, BUT the width should provide more comfort.
Lolol, the reissue is actually very lightweight. Much lighter than jumbo double flaps believe it or not. I just love the color of this bag