New Polene Tonca

I have the Tonca in Camel. The bag has a lighter color strap that can be worn crossbody or on one shoulder. It is very lightweight and carries a fair amount. I tend to use a card holder as a wallet so I will have more room for other things. It’s easy to get in and out of the bag with one hand, & the closure is magnetic, so it snaps shut to its original shape easily. There is one interior slip pocket. I usually carry a card case, mini Pochette, sunglasses, hand sanitizer and a key fob.
Hi do i still have and love this Tonca? Any wear tear worth mentioning?

I really like the Tonca, but I'm unsure of how hard it is to get in and out of the bag. The huit is almost too annoying to get stuff in and out of.
Ah I just sold my unused Tonca Ecru that currently OOS.

The flaps and bag is not as firm as I thought it’d be. When I lift the flap, it doesn’t lift together evenly and kinda mold around my fingers and for me it’s annoying.

Shame cuz the colorway is pretty and it’s pretty spacious. I love the mini Neuf better even though stuff could get messy inside, and with the Tonca I feel like I could get things more organized.17E2ED99-4BAF-406B-B081-BD2DD40AF0DB.jpeg

Reactions: mawdlin
Hello, i am new to this design, just discovered this design love it. Can anyone advise on the colours? Im after a neutral colour, lighter than tan. Would you suggest Dune or Camel? I like the ecru but its sold out with no idea on timings. Thanks!