New/old pigalle 120...some help? Are they discontinued?

Thanks a lot, I will check these websites once in a while, in the USA there are deffo more websites.
And I won't comment on how jealous I am for the new pigalle at only 250! Damn I hope I'll have one of these kicks of luck in the future as I deffo can't afford new loubs

These are all good consignment sites as racq recommended.
With so many CL's on the pre-owned market now, I've been buying mostly pre-owned pairs over the past few years.
You can definitely save hundreds of dollars over new and the shoes are often barely worn.

Reactions: iamluthien
These are all good consignment sites as racq recommended.
With so many CL's on the pre-owned market now, I've been buying mostly pre-owned pairs over the past few years.
You can definitely save hundreds of dollars over new and the shoes are often barely worn.
Thanks queen Stilly! I have to admit, I am used/pre owned oriented so I am really glad I know these websites now!

Lipsinka also has the original Pigalle toebox with a slim metal heel:
KgjMW0PsF5GztpNI4fxkOUGB3960e-IXRPscxVWlwNeAuZoxJloVp75Gyyhy1b5sW4s4_aaLKbC3gAZMKqMo_mYvYSdw5bjJNJzJp9YYPLcsTnfLy8CBws9DiZ7ibO9tJggzvhKCZ1u4i9wT58eTp6JcHzlCK1L82AQwSPGHTa6bFM0kKezXi20

Congrats on the new Piggies iamluthien!
These are the older style Pigalles from pre-2013. Frankly in my opinion these are the better version of the Pigalle, lower cut and sexier. You can still find both the old and new style Pigalles on eBay as well as many of the consignment sites. I've been buying pre-owned CL's for many years now and you can save hundreds vs. new.
I think the newer style Pigalles will be back on the CL website at some point, maybe for Spring Summer 2020.
The Black Suede Pigalle 120's are very rare. I've been searching for a pair for years now with no success.
How are you able to tell? I sometimes think I can but when looking at the pictures the details of the differences are so subtle. Also, are the Pigalle 120s discontinued? I don't see them anymore on Christian Louboutin's website on the Pigalle 100s.

Last edited:
How are you able to tell? I sometimes think I can but when looking at the pictures the details of the differences are so subtle. Also, are the Pigalle 120s discontinued? I don't see them anymore on Christian Louboutin's website on the Pigalle 100s.

The lower sides and slightly thinner heel are the big differences in the old Pigalles. I bet they will bring back the Pigalle 120's as they are a classic design. Keep your eye out on the website.

Are these the new Pigalle style? I’ve been out of the CL game for a couple years (just got the bug again when I found a nearly new looking pair of Pigalle platos on resale site for just under $300) so now I’m looking for some nudes for work without a platform.

Attachments

• C261A557-43E9-4653-8E30-D8ECC632CA78.jpeg
    C261A557-43E9-4653-8E30-D8ECC632CA78.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: label24 and XAQUI
Are these the new Pigalle style? I’ve been out of the CL game for a couple years (just got the bug again when I found a nearly new looking pair of Pigalle platos on resale site for just under $300) so now I’m looking for some nudes for work without a platform.

I'd guess its the newer style but without a side view its hard to tell from this angle.