New Nano Speedy with detachable strap

Keep it unless it really bugs you! I still cannot get hold of one and even seeing my CA today she said it’s basically impossible
Don't know where you are located, but when I was stalking the bag a few weeks ago, I was checking store availability online (between 11AM and 1-ish PM) and at least one of the 5 stores in my area got a new one in stock every day / every other day. Ended up ordering online tho.

Don't know where you are located, but when I was stalking the bag a few weeks ago, I was checking store availability online (between 11AM and 1-ish PM) and at least one of the 5 stores in my area got a new one in stock every day / every other day. Ended up ordering online tho.
I’m in the UK, I’ve bugged my online and I store CA constantly but they’ve not had any luck either. I literally refresh the website almost 20 times an hour and still no luck! I must just have bad timing :crybaby:
I’m in New York in November and noticed they seem to have a few in their stores quite abit, so maybe I’ll finally get one there!

I’m in the UK, I’ve bugged my online and I store CA constantly but they’ve not had any luck either. I literally refresh the website almost 20 times an hour and still no luck! I must just have bad timing :crybaby:
I’m in New York in November and noticed they seem to have a few in their stores quite abit, so maybe I’ll finally get one there!
Hi there! I’m from UK and was able to order one at 3am today. Maybe check during the night, sometimes hard stuff to get pop up then. I accually thought it didn’t work and my payment didn’t go through, but I checked later and order is in preparation now. Really hope you can get one!

A
Hi there! I’m from UK and was able to order one at 3am today. Maybe check during the night, sometimes hard stuff to get pop up then. I accually thought it didn’t work and my payment didn’t go through, but I checked later and order is in preparation now. Really hope you can get one!
Amazing news! I’ve been checking whenever I’ve randomly woken up but still missed it! Nice to hear you’ve got one though and they are still appearing then :smile:

Oh no!IMG_9170.JPGIMG_9169.JPG no worries I am sure it will appear again. It happened to me before a lot, that's why I was shocked when it actually worked.
Have you ordered online before?
It was my first online order actually, but I had all details put in in advance, like I checked out before but didn't buy :biggrin:
There was no option for home delivery for this bag, so press collection in store quickly in order not to waste time.
Mine has arrived yesterday and joined pink nano speedy.

Oh no!View attachment 5602985View attachment 5602986 no worries I am sure it will appear again. It happened to me before a lot, that's why I was shocked when it actually worked.
Have you ordered online before?
It was my first online order actually, but I had all details put in in advance, like I checked out before but didn't buy :biggrin:
There was no option for home delivery for this bag, so press collection in store quickly in order not to waste time.
Mine has arrived yesterday and joined pink nano speedy.
I’m usually always logged in but as I’ve been asleep I think it’s timed me out. My basket and wish list won’t even load now, keeps coming up with an error :cursing: I even noticed it was in stock at the London stores yesterday, messaged my SA but they didn’t answer (guessing their day off) and client services said none were actually in stock (at 10am when I checked the stores online)
Just don’t think I’m meant to get one lol

I’m usually always logged in but as I’ve been asleep I think it’s timed me out. My basket and wish list won’t even load now, keeps coming up with an error :cursing: I even noticed it was in stock at the London stores yesterday, messaged my SA but they didn’t answer (guessing their day off) and client services said none were actually in stock (at 10am when I checked the stores online)
Just don’t think I’m meant to get one lol
I did stalk it a lot and I gave up after a month and my SA said if it’s meant to be it will be, so I kind of stopped hoping it will happen… so especially since they appearing more often now, just keep trying.
Yes, if you trying to order on laptop is easier than phone. I had same error thing and then it was in my basket I quickly refreshed pages and opened even a new page, then after two times of errors trying to get to payment, I managed to press submit (that’s I guess most important if you get to it) and then it wouldn’t refresh and I kept pressing many times submit and then I thought it didn’t go through, I only realised because I received an email of an order. Sounds crazy but just keep fighting the website cause it’s a bit weird. I see lots of them in stores in US and other countries, I don’t understand why it’s so hard for UK :sad:

I did stalk it a lot and I gave up after a month and my SA said if it’s meant to be it will be, so I kind of stopped hoping it will happen… so especially since they appearing more often now, just keep trying.
Yes, if you trying to order on laptop is easier than phone. I had same error thing and then it was in my basket I quickly refreshed pages and opened even a new page, then after two times of errors trying to get to payment, I managed to press submit (that’s I guess most important if you get to it) and then it wouldn’t refresh and I kept pressing many times submit and then I thought it didn’t go through, I only realised because I received an email of an order. Sounds crazy but just keep fighting the website cause it’s a bit weird. I see lots of them in stores in US and other countries, I don’t understand why it’s so hard for UK :sad:
I’m so glad you managed to get one after trying for so long! The website really is a nightmare at times as it’s so glitchy! I was really hoping to get it before the PI as sure the nano will be included, I recently brought the speedy 20 bandouliere so if it does increase to a similar price to that I’m not going to bother :tdown:

Need some frank talking to and assurance guys! My local store has the nano I want (by checking via the US site), I cannot get there for couple hours. Called and messaged my SA, no response. Called client services, can only message the store but replies take 24-48hours. I know my SA had my name down for one when it comes in and sure others do to, but I’m just getting frustrated now with trying to get it :sad: I don’t want to drag my toddler there for nothing if it’s already gone! Help:panic: