New love cuff or preowned bangle?

good feedback, thank you please post more mod shots, I'm living vicariously through you until I get one......one day.
For reference my wrist measures between 14.5 and 15cms and my cuff is 17cms. It has a little movement but doesn't move around too much by itself. I've had it on since Monday and it hasn't twisted sideways at all if you know what I mean, so feels very secure.

It looks beautiful on you! Congratulations! It's great to read how comfortable it is for you, too. I don't like wearing jewelry 24 hours a day (can't, with my job) so a cuff is on my wishlist, to stack with my JUC.
Thanks for the feedback on the size, too ... it's very helpful!

Reactions: Tonimichelle
Congratulations - it looks perfect on you! I have had the yellow gold cuff for a couple of years and I absolutely love it. Originally I had the bangle but I was so worried that the screws would come loose that I exchanged it for the cuff. I don't even feel the cuff and I wear it 24 hours a day (once in awhile I take it off but not very often).
Thank you :smile: it's good to hear you have been so happy with your cuff, I plan on leaving mine on pretty much all the time too. It's so comfortable and like you I would have worried about screws coming loose on the bracelet and losing it. I love that the cuff is one piece and I also really like the shape of it so it sits really flush with the underside of my wrist whilst not being too tight at the sides (if that makes any sense at all?!).

Hi, If I wear a size 8 in reg tennis bracelets or other jewelry, what size would I wear in a love bracelet? Thanks
Hi, I'm afraid we don't seem to have sizing like that in England. Your best bet with a love bracelet is to try them on, but if that isn't possible measure your wrist with a tape measure then add either 1 or 2 cms for the full bangle depending on how fitted you want it and I think slightly more for a cuff (they seem to come up smaller).
They may be able to help you more in the love bracelet discussion thread though :smile: