New Gucci velvet marmonts

hi everyone! so I have the black one as well (bought it a month ago) and today I noticed something that I'm pretty disappointed about. the top has formed a weird dip :/ not sure when it happened but I don't use the bag very often and when I do I make sure to treat it very gently. I'm taking it to the Gucci boutique tomorrow to see what can be done about it. I'm hoping I can exchange it for a new one or at least get a different bag :sad: this was my first real designer bag as a grad gift and I'm so dissapointed.

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 453
hi everyone! so I have the black one as well (bought it a month ago) and today I noticed something that I'm pretty disappointed about. the top has formed a weird dip :/ not sure when it happened but I don't use the bag very often and when I do I make sure to treat it very gently. I'm taking it to the Gucci boutique tomorrow to see what can be done about it. I'm hoping I can exchange it for a new one or at least get a different bag :sad: this was my first real designer bag as a grad gift and I'm so dissapointed.
That’s probably the spot that sits against your body. That’s kinda part of the aging process of using a bag. It’s a gorgeous bag! Enjoy it :smile:

Reactions: danny123
Got the small matelassé in taupe today! Even more gorgeous in person.
Got the small matelassé in taupe today! Even more gorgeous in person.

I’m dying for this color!! I’m trying to decide between this exact one or a different Gucci bag. Would love to hear about yours! I’m going for my first light colored bag so I’m a little worried about color transfer. All my other designer bags are black.

I’m dying for this color!! I’m trying to decide between this exact one or a different Gucci bag. Would love to hear about yours! I’m going for my first light colored bag so I’m a little worried about color transfer. All my other designer bags are black.

The picture doesn’t do it justice. It is a great color and neutral enough to be worn in any season, not just for fall in my opinion. It would be a good choice for your first colored bag, I would say it is as versatile as a classic black bag! I haven’t had any issues with color transfer yet, I’m not sure if velvet has that same problem that light colored leather bags do. Will keep you updated on that!

Reactions: ReneeR13