new Coach stuff!

abandonedimages said:
^ Good investigating disney! Her C's look a little different, but maybe theyre supposed to (?) and it looks like they just used the leather tab chain to extend the wrist strap, no biggy. Theres still hope girls!

I hope so. I would so like to be wrong about this. See how we look out for each other here?

:flowers:

disney4us said:
6f_1.JPG

liking this one! :girlsigh:

Welcome to the forum!! And great purchases!!

I've seen a chenille clutch in person in the darker violet purple color and the C's were all over the place on that one too.. so I'm guessing it's authentic.. I don't think the chenille pieces have been faked yet? (Knock on wood LOL)

Thanks for all the pics disney! I didn't know there were so many other pieces from the Chenille line! I love how helpful the ladies on this forum are :love:

Hi Valeroo!

Welcome! Your purchases are pretty! :jammin:

I am not Coach expert but I sure some gals here will be able to help u validate. Looking at Disney4us's pics, your sling looks ok to me. But that's me just looking at pics and compare.

digby723 said:
Congrats on the coin purse, I have it and I love it!!

Not trying to rain on your parade here, but, that second one looks off. No coach I've ever seen has a chain like that as a strap. I could be wrong, but, have you taken this to a coach to be authenticated? Did you buy it from a seller that normally sells authentic items? Again, not trying to say your purse isn't authentic, just trying to help :smile: :flowers:

Well I have a mini wristlet with a chain like that that came from a coach outlet...so I'm not concerned by the chain...but the optic looks off to me.

Attachments

• 249553915205_0_ALB.jpg
    249553915205_0_ALB.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for all the replies everyone! :smile: (and concerns about the authenticity). Just to let everyone know, I bought it from a girl that's in another Coach community I'm in, on Live Journal. She was selling a few other Coach things along with the pink Chenille one and everything else she was selling was authentic. I think she just wanted to get rid of stuff because she just bought a HUGE Coach carryall and it was a lot of money. :yes: So yeah, thanks again! I LOVE it here!:heart: