Need some input on how it looks

Not at all - it's a nice size. As a crossbody wearer myself (Speedy), the only thing I noticed is it seems a bit short worn that way...not bad, but can you adjust the strap?

And hey, don't beat yourself up about the weight. I've always been a slim person, but I have gained some weight during this crap, too. And lost a lot of tone. I mean I used to go to a gym 4 times a week and bike on the weekend. I try to do my routines at home and I still bike, but it is not the same. And working from home, I often work longer. I thought I would take walks and exercise during the day, but I really don't have time with deadlines and people always wanting a zoom meeting. I need to do something, make a change, especially since things are being dragged out longer here in California. Oh, and now we can't even go outside to enjoy the weather due to the awful wildfires. Smoke and bad air. So, you take care of yourself and enjoy your beautiful bag.

Do you tend to stick to small bags usually? If you're flexible on size I think the MM would suit you slightly better, however the PM doesn't look at all odd on you or anything, so I'd say go for which ever size you prefer or suits your needs best. I have the MM and it's really not as big as some people make out, it fits roughly the same as my emp Speedy 25.

Reactions: Cattyyellow