Need opinions about my new David Yurman Petite Albion Ring

I have the large 14mm albion with prasiolite and I like the color, I think the larger stone is a bit denser color, but I do have a problem keeping it clean. Moisture seems to gather underneath and nothing I do unfogs it, tried a hair dryer and everything else I could think of. I had the same problem with a pale green quartz ring by Judith Ripka. Ripka told me they would take it the stone out and clean it but what a pain.

I have the large 14mm albion with prasiolite and I like the color, I think the larger stone is a bit denser color, but I do have a problem keeping it clean. Moisture seems to gather underneath and nothing I do unfogs it, tried a hair dryer and everything else I could think of. I had the same problem with a pale green quartz ring by Judith Ripka. Ripka told me they would take it the stone out and clean it but what a pain.

I have the petite albion in prasiolite as well. What works REALLY well is...while in the shower, I use a soft brisled toothbrush and use any kind of soap/bodywash & gently scrub. Looks like new! :happydance:

attachment.php

I love this color!! Great choice!

I love the citrine- great choice! I have a David Yurman one-station bangle in citrine and wear it every single day as I find that the colour is so neutral and goes with everything in my wardrobe. Wear it well!