Need an unbiased opinion.. Tory or LV?

The Tory looks much more "you", as you say; I'd definitely go with it - if you do want to go with LV, maybe something in a lighter pattern?

i considered the azur eva..but in the end thought the damier ebene looked the best in it. that being said.. i went back and returned it. bought the tory burch clutch and i'm LOVING it. it's just more ME! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: thanks everyone!

Good choice! While LV patterns are considered classic and timeless, I don't think they go with everything. The Tory definitely looks great (and although the LV is simply a tiny bag, I don't think it looked too small on you at all). I also applaud your choice to go with a style that suits you rather than basing it on the designer label!

I think I like the Tory on more. You will probably get more use out of it since it's bigger and can use it for more occasions. I think the LV looks really cute crossbody, but not so much the other way since its very small.

the TB. It's wayyy cuter, and you'd get more use out of it since you do like it more. I say go with what you really like instead of what you'll get more money for years down the road.