Natalie Portman

She's having marital issues I think. Read something about her husband cheating on her?

I think they separated at the end of summer..? He allegedly had an affair with a 25-year-old and Natalie was seen out not wearing her wedding ring after that. Then there were some articles of them trying to save their marriage but I wonder if they are still together.

Whenever I hear her husband's name I can't help thinking of this :lol:

nopes millipede GIF

I mean, his last name is Millepied which in my mind is associated with millipede.

I think they separated at the end of summer..? He allegedly had an affair with a 25-year-old and Natalie was seen out not wearing her wedding ring after that. Then there were some articles of them trying to save their marriage but I wonder if they are still together.

nopes millipede GIF

I mean, his last name is Millepied which in my mind is associated with millipede.
This post needs a warning. Was this really necessary?:sick::yucky:

nopes millipede GIF

Me too!! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: pomeline
This is what comes for crashing another woman's relationship. Stealing a man from the arms of another woman should never pay and cheaters will always cheat.
May it be a good, deep lesson for her; Karma is a *****.
Seems to me that her husband had some responsibility…pretty sure she couldn’t have “stolen” him if he didn’t want to leave his other relationship. They’ve been together for a long time and have 2 children. If he cheated on her I would put the blame squarely on him, not on Karma.

Seems to me that her husband had some responsibility…pretty sure she couldn’t have “stolen” him if he didn’t want to leave his other relationship. They’ve been together for a long time and have 2 children. If he cheated on her I would put the blame squarely on him, not on Karma.

Let's just say, if you are willing to marry a man who dumped a wife for you, do not be surprised when you get dumped for another.
Also cheaters usually are into the thrill of the cheat, not so much into the other woman. If the wife does not fuss and divorce, they just keep on serial cheating, chasing that thrill with new ones all the time. When the wife divorces, then they go on serial cycles of marriages/divorces.
Just my opinion.

My thought from the very beginning was, if he'll do it WITH you, he'll do it TO you.

No, it isn't her fault that he cheated, but common sense would have warned to be more careful in the choice of a partner if a person didn't want to be with a serial cheater.

Reactions: S0nia
I agree with the sentiments about serial cheaters…and we do know that Millepied was in a relationship with Isabella Boylston when he began with Natalie…they were not married. But, we don’t know if he fits the description of a serial cheater…and that is for them to deal with. I don’t care to speculate.