Name That MJ Bag!

RueMonge

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
So Cal
It's real it has a COA from entropy but they never tell you the style name or anything. I've had it stuffed since I got it as it has some shape issues. I'll look inside it more closely to see. The older bags of his that I own sometimes have had no leads to the style names. I still have a really cool stella era tote in butter that I haven't been able to name yet. IDK why I like to know the names of them, I dont even sell my MJ bags..I just keep collecting them.
I thought it was real too, but I didn’t want to present myself as an authenticator. It would be from the era before any MbMJ were faked. I love the names of his bags too, they are so much fun.

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
View attachment 4725907 Hiya!

Could use some help identifying this. Don’t really know anything about bags but would love to know style and name :smile:

Thanks for any help in advance

Thats the Daydream Diamond from F/W 2008

Citosgirl

Jan 25, 2019
I am binge watching "how I met your mother" and in season 2, Lily carries this bag. I've been searching for the name of it and am having no luck. It looks kind of Marc Jacobsish to me. Is this familiar to anyone? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 4788397

belle_91

O.G.
Nov 25, 2009
Does anyone know the name of this bag?

I've searched for 'marc jacobs buckle clasp bag' but only get really really old bags as results. TIA

camillepierce

Jan 6, 2021
Any help identifying this bag would be greatly appreciated! I saw it in a consignment shop and didn't pick it up, and I've been kicking myself about it for over a year! I've been searching on and off for it with no luck. The only thin I found was a slightly similar bag from 2013 that also had the triangular gold plate, but that's it. Image.jpeg

wearymama

Mar 11, 2021