Name That MJ Bag!

Saw this on the Bay....never seen this style.

Any tPF'ers know what this one is called?

TIA!

Attachments

• image-2284696822.jpg
    image-2284696822.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 417
  • image-3200657754.jpg
    image-3200657754.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 414
  • image-2263075635.jpg
    image-2263075635.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 413
Hello. Just wondering if anyone can assist me in figuring out the name of this bag I just purchased?? I'm also on the hunt for replacement snaps so she can be repaired :smile:

i think 2003? pretty sure it's part of the pom pom line and that the colour is sunset pink. as far as retail, the isabelli is similar and that link says $998, although that seems high to me for an early bag so it might be an error.

sorry that i couldn't find any exact info! maybe someone else could chime in who was into MJ back then
i thought i would correct myself since i found one on ebay last night. i said the tassel was missing on yours but maybe there were two versions, because this blue one doesn't have a tassel either (unless it's also missing it) but it's called the s.shoulder and retail was $995

i think 2003? pretty sure it's part of the pom pom line and that the colour is sunset pink. as far as retail, the isabelli is similar and that link says $998, although that seems high to me for an early bag so it might be an error.

sorry that i couldn't find any exact info! maybe someone else could chime in who was into MJ back then

Thank you very much! I thought it was from the early 2000s :smile:

i thought i would correct myself since i found one on ebay last night. i said the tassel was missing on yours but maybe there were two versions, because this blue one doesn't have a tassel either (unless it's also missing it) but it's called the s.shoulder and retail was $995

You are AMAZING!!!! Having something to compare her to is perfect. Thank you again faith_ann!!!

Hello wonderful folks. I had this adorable little black leather shoulder bag authenticated and I was hoping that someone could help me identify it and provide it's MSRP? TIA. I'm a sucker for knowing everything there it to know about my handbags :smile:

Attachments

• image-1131274716.jpg
    image-1131274716.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 356
  • image-2402177161.jpg
    image-2402177161.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 353
I wasn't sure where to post this.. I absolutely love the MBMJ baby Aidan and have recently seen posts for a mini Aidan bag..I am just confused if there are 3 different sizes of Aidans (large, baby, and mini) or is the mini the same as the baby? if they are different does anyone know the difference in measurements?? Thanks in advance!

I wasn't sure where to post this.. I absolutely love the MBMJ baby Aidan and have recently seen posts for a mini Aidan bag..I am just confused if there are 3 different sizes of Aidans (large, baby, and mini) or is the mini the same as the baby? if they are different does anyone know the difference in measurements?? Thanks in advance!

There are three sizes. Measurements are approximate:

Mini: 10 1/2"W x 7 3/4"H x 4 3/4"D
Baby: 14”W x 10 3/4"H x 5 1/4"D
Aidan: 17"W x 14"H x 8"D

Hi all! I'm hoping someone could help me name this bag. I haven't paid much attention to the names of my bags but was recently asked while I was wearing it out, and had no clue! Sparked my curiosity--thanks a bunch!

It's the one in the 3rd column from the left, second one down (purple quilted with gold hardware). Can't take a picture of my own right now as it is in the room where my LOs are sleeping! https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...WcHEApgP0A#p=1