My turn!! Damier Speedy + another addition

i really didn't make myself clear at all when posting, did I, LOL? I was so excited that my brain just went AWOL and i forgot to say the important stuff!! :blink:

A couple people asked and yes, that is the 30. The 25 as cute as it is, is just WAYYYY to small for me.

Cristina, I actually got the LV Panda cles about a week or so ago. I bought it on eBay from a MPRS and got a great deal on it :cool:.

Cristina said:
Gorgeous! :heart: I'm loving these damier speedy photos!

Where did you find the panda keychain?! I want one so badly. I called 866-VUITTON but the person I talked to said she wouldn't be able to find me one since the collection was a limited edition :sad:

blackbutterfly said:
Cristina, I actually got the LV Panda cles about a week or so ago. I bought it on eBay from a MPRS and got a great deal on it :cool:.

Lucky girl! :P The ones listed on eBay right now are priced too high for me. Congrats on the awesome purchases :cool:

Lanbanan said:
I agree, its a stunning interior! I really like your key rings did you get them at the same time?
i got the panda key cles on eBay about a week ago. the damier key cles i've had for a while, a couple months or so. i've got a mono key cles as well, but the poor thing gets NO use, lol!

i love your speedy! im thinking of getting one instead of the french purse wallet since the prices are very close!

may I ask how much you got the panda keychain for? I just recieved mine today and it was $153.00 from ebay. If I recall correctly, retail was about $140 to $150. I have seen some for $300.00! Luckily I found an authentic for close to retail!

it was $149 before shipping.

Everlong said:
i love your speedy! im thinking of getting one instead of the french purse wallet since the prices are very close!

may I ask how much you got the panda keychain for? I just recieved mine today and it was $153.00 from ebay. If I recall correctly, retail was about $140 to $150. I have seen some for $300.00! Luckily I found an authentic for close to retail!