My third and final diamond upgrade ! 9.68 ct round

This is just the most beautiful stone I've ever seen!!! Wow!!

May I ask, is it heavy to wear? And do you find it catches on things? Is it an every day ring? Sorry for all the questions! It's just so gorgeous I'd love to hear more about it!

This is just the most beautiful stone I've ever seen!!! Wow!!

May I ask, is it heavy to wear? And do you find it catches on things? Is it an every day ring? Sorry for all the questions! It's just so gorgeous I'd love to hear more about it!
I don't find it heavy at all. The setting I'm getting made is massive and plat. So that will prob be pretty heavy. I wear it everyday . They just sent me this cad mock up yesterday :smile:. I'm changing a few things

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,959
I don't find it heavy at all. The setting I'm getting made is massive and plat. So that will prob be pretty heavy. I wear it everyday . They just sent me this cad mock up yesterday :smile:. I'm changing a few things

Oh my! That's gorgeous! Please post pics of the finished product. I tried to convince my husband last night to upgrade my diamond to no avail :crybaby:

:faint: Holy Cow!!! I'm Speechless!!! Can't wait to see it in it's custom setting!!! Please update us!!! I love the pear ring!!! :loveeyes: That would be plenty big enough for me!!!